T2 Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T2 Systems Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at T2 Systems.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews and an in person interview. Very laid back and everyone was so very nice. Even though they asked some tough questions, they made you feel so welcome and that what you had to say mattered.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?   1 Answer

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T2 Systems (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The interview was a casual conversation where I learned that the actual job was very different from the job description online. Thank goodness the interviewers were very open and nice.

Interview Questions

I wish the question above included "N/A" because I withdrew my application since the job was not what I was seeking.

Project Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T2 Systems (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the VP of Marketing for an interview and went to their headquarters for the interview. The office is in a building close to Keystone at the Crossing - very nice, professional environment. Interviewer was very friendly and I thought the interview went well, but did not receive an offer.

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T2 Systems (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I spoke with HR, then was brought in an office with a VP and 2 managers and asked questions for just over an hour. The 3 men running the interview were polite and professional. I think the questions they asked were all fair game, though in retrospect having not been given an offer it is difficult to detect whether some answers I gave were incorrect or just not well received. Interviewers had the stone cold down pretty well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with someone who was underperforming.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at T2 Systems (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview was set up by a recruiter, so I had no initial contact with them prior to that. There was only one interview, with two people, one of which was on the phone. The interview di not go as well as I had hoped, but it looked like a great place to work. Casual, friendly environment, nice break room, and small but private offices for developers.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience with 2 or 3 technologies that I had no experience with, which should've been obvious from my resume. Never like saying I don't have the experience, and my "willingness to learn" response apparently didn't impress them.   Answer Question

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T2 Systems (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2013.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interviews in total. One with the revruiter, 2 rounds in T2. Everything went pretty well. In T2 the first round was with my Boss. it went pretty good then I had to take caliper test.and later may be one and half week I got a call from recruiter saying I have one more round with my team. It went pretty good

Interview Questions

• Testing process, I don't remember because it was quite few time ago... But it was very smooth.. I am pretty sure there wasn't any question where I was stuck or I thought it is difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is pretty good and I am happy about it

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T2 Systems (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Initial interview with HR assistant, then manager, then co-worker and VP. Very friendly, we had a great discussion. All interviews were via phone or skype. I never actually met anyone until 3 weeks after I started working there. It did take a while to get a response (a few weeks), an update weekly would have been nice. Ended up NOT working for the person/people I interviewed with, that bothered me a bit.

Interview Questions

• Very normal interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. "What do you feel is your strength and what is your weakness?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, they gave me what I asked for.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T2 Systems (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2011.

Interview

The organization had experienced a significant management change when I interviewed. I had anticipated being interviewed by two people over the phone, including the new manager, but only one person conducted the interview. The interview was straight-forward. There were no gotcha questions, scenarios, etc during the interview. The interviewer seemed to appreciate transferable skills from someone outside of the parking industry, and seemed willing to provide industry training. Rightly or wrongly, I had a very favorable view of the T2 working environment. I fully expected to move to the second face-to-face interview, but never heard from them again or received a response to my inquiries.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T2 Systems (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2010.

Interview

what is ur strength and weekness?
    What prblm u faced working in team?
    Tell abt C# and asp.net expereince?
    Why did u like the company?
    hw do u expect ur manager and also employer to be?
    what is the salary?
    what do we do?
    tell me one thing u r good at and why or how?
    why did u leave the current job?

RFP Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T2 Systems (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview over the phone with someone doing the same job in another location.
    Second interview was with with similar level colleague from the same department.
    Third interview with manager of the department.

Interviews were casual, and friendly. After the interview I was introduced to others in the department, all of whom were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Very casual, more of a chat than an interview. I think what is important is what kind of a person you are and how you will fit in in the company.   1 Answer