TA Instruments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at TA Instruments

Manufacturing Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TA Instruments (Lindon, UT).

Interview

Had to have 2 face to face interviews & multiple phone conversations with management in DE and UT before offer letter was sent out. Had to call back 2 a week to make sure that the hiring manager knew that I was still interested in the job.

Interview Questions

• All questions were with in a normal range for the job applied for.   10 Answers

Negotiation

Start off with an counter offer that is higher then what you are going to need for the next 5 to 10 years of your life. Chances are good that what ever you end up accepting you will not receive much more on raises or bonuses come review time.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TA Instruments (New Castle, DE).

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 different managers/supervisors. The company usually has a group of managers/co workers interview a potential employee; either together or separately. I have been told some people are asked to come back for a second interview, but I only had to come in one day for all 3.

Interview Questions

• All questions were typical. The company wants someone that is reliable and will do the work expected of them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered more than I expected. The pay was just a little more, but the benefits were great!

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TA Instruments (New Castle, DE) in February 2012.

Interview

I was brought to the office. I was given a tour of the place. Then I was interviewed by the heads of each department.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer