TDK Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TDK Technologies Interview Questions

2.3

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TDK Technologies (Chesterfield, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and scheduled an interview. I had one interview. I first met with recruiter and answered various questions. I then talked with one of the Principals and got to learn more about the organization. Overall the interview was about 1/12 hours long, partially because the Principal is very thorough. I then emailed back and forth with the recruiter for a couple weeks before the offer was given.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with Full Life Cycle recruiting.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TDK Technologies.

Interview

Interview process is great. TDK will help to prepare you for your assignment

Search Marketing Analyst and Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TDK Technologies (Chesterfield, MO) in July 2010.

Interview

Overall my experience interviewing with TDK was great. I felt the process was very thorough and that sufficient care was taken to ensure I was qualified and would be a good fit for the position. I initially submitted my resume in response to a job listing posted by a recruiter. The recruiter contacted me that same day and set up a phone interview for the next day. During the phone interview the recruiter went through my resume and gathered more details about my skill set and relevant experience. I was provided with a more thorough explanation of the job requirements and asked a series of questions which seemed to be aimed at how well I would apply my skills and experience to the requirements. After the phone interview an in person interview at TDK's office was set up. I was interviewed by the two business owners responsible for management of TDK's technology and management services divisions, and also a member of the business development team. The interview process took over an hour. I was surprised to see the owners of the business so actively involved in qualifying candidates. Afterward I was left with the impression that TDK goes out of their way to ensure the IT professionals they hire will be able to deliver the desired business results to their clients. After the in person interview I was informed by the recruiter that the potential candidate pool was narrowed down to three who would be given a skills test. Upon completion of the skills test I was told that I outperformed the other candidates and was given a job offer which I accepted. I have been with TDK now for 9 months and I'm glad I accepted. The people I work with are both very good at what that do and easy to get along with. The company culture is a good combination of a family like atmosphere which is also business results orientated and focused on professional development.

Interview Questions

• What are some examples of search engine marketing related business results you've delivered for clients in the past?   Answer Question
    • What do you do to keep up with the frequent changes to search engine algorithms?   Answer Question
    • What are some examples of how you have used AJAX?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable meeting and working with high level executives of medium to large sized businesses?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TDK Technologies (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after they found my resume on monster. Did a phone inteview with recruiter then was asked to come on site for an in person interview