TGI Fridays Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TGI Fridays Interview Questions

Interviews at TGI Fridays

2.0

Kitchen Manager Interview

Interview

It was an easy process with very basic questions. They really want to know how much experience you have working in a kitchen or other restaurants. If you have enough experience you will get the job.

Host/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TGI Fridays.

Interview

Was emailed that I was accepted and was given certain dates I could choose for the interview.

Scheduled and showed up, got basic questions. Interviewer was very down-to-earth and nice.

Was told to come in for a follow-up the next day. Follow-up went very well.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a group came in with football shirts on?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Interview

You're sat down, asked how you feel about service and keeping customers happy, working as a team, running food, drinks, etc. You'd be asked how you'd handle a difficult situation and how you could help to keep the situation from getting out of control.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TGI Fridays.

Interview

Simple and sweet. I didn't really have to do or say too much before a 2nd interview was scheduled. At the second interview I was hired on the spot. I began training maybe less than a week later.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was really good because I was applying for a position that I was familiar with. Not only did I have an one on one, but I was also able to do a hands on interview, which was fun because I was able to get the feel of my surroundings before I actually started working there.

III Interviews for Server Job Interview

Interview

So I had to go through three interviews for the server position. I did this, and then theysaid they would let me know if I got the job on Thursday. Never did receive a call Thursday, I called, and they said they would let me know by Monday. Never received a call on Monday, I went into the restaurant and they said they would let me know Tuesday. Never received a call Tuesday, or since then (it's Thursday now). After going through 3 interviews, you don't even have the decency to let me know I didn't get the position?

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Miami, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

Got scheduled to come in for an interview. Came 15 minutes early.. waited patiently and got hired and asked to complete a few assignments and documents and start work

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Gurnee, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview was lengthy but very detailed and organized. The DM and General manger that interviewed me were friendly and answered all my questions. They were transparent and honest about pay, hours and benefits

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Tampa, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Pretty straight forward for everything that you'll be asked in the process. You want a job? Work for it and have the adequate skills (be a go getter. don't be a sitting duck.)

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you wanna work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Atlanta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of two questions, and it wasn’t really a interview at all. The process was easy and anyone can do it.