TO THE NEW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

TO THE NEW Interview Questions

Interviews at TO THE NEW

3.2

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

1st round - Apptitute+computer science question
    2 nd round-coding test 2 question
    3 Rd round -Technical round
    4 th round-HR round
    I was rejected in Technical round.The question was asked mainly in Java ,sql

Interview Questions

• In Technical round ,I have to write a code to find sub array from a given array having sum of numbers in array as 25.   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Called for cloud computing profile, asking question for linux administration level is shocking. Thats i felt, if you made it clear that opening for linux administration will be good and people with administration back ground will come in front.

Interview Questions

• do you have linux admin exp.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

First round was written round of aptitude, quantitative, English and Linux and then 3 rounds of interview in which 2 round was of tech and last round was of devops.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions were asked by Linux , AWS , java and from projects.   1 Answer

DevOps Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (New York, NY).

Interview

1st Round telephonic cleared
    2nd round f2f
    Arrogant interviewer with 4-5 sticker of devops tool on laptop which he doesnt know.
    Interviewer was only 30 but behaving like childish with senior role person and didnot ask any question about cloud/ microservice.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was very hectic .There were 5-6 rounds .All were technical..They hardly select a student
    Coding written round was tough.There were 5 ques on java and 1on database which should be completed in 1 hr.
    1.Aptitude and technical
    2.Coding written
    3.f2f technical basic
    4.f2f technical
    5.HR

Interview Questions

• q.Code for strings to be anagram
      Basic java ques in f2f
      in aptitude technical there were debugging ques and 2 coding ques   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North West (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (North West (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes long and they focused on OOPS concepts and little bit of DBMS. They focused more on Java so if you're good in Java it'll be easier for you to crack it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (Noida (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

1-Online Aptitude,Technical,Reasoning,English Synonym-Cleared
    You have 60 minutes to do the test.You ave to bring your own laptop and if you can't then they will give you programs on paper.you have to do that.
    2-Face To Face Interview-Not Cleared

Interview Questions

• 1 Exception-try-catch-finally,throw vs throws,exception types
      2 OOP feature-each in detail
      3-Collection
      4-Method Overloading
      5-Sql Query   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (Noida (India)).

Interview

interview process was very well organized and interesting. overall 3 rounds were there. written, f2f technical and HR . Questions asked were very practical and relevant to the job profile

Interview Questions

• circular linked list, hashmap, sorting , searching , core java , data base etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (Noida (India)).

Interview

I applied through amcat. There were just 2 interviews, Tech and Hr.
    The interview were fairly simple. Only basics question of java and DBMS.
    They will ask you sql query and java question will be to check your basic concepts.

Interview Questions

• What is runtime polymorphism? Give example.   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

they asked mostly java questions...inheritance,abstraction,exception handling,polymorphism.u must have good examples to support your answers...they will confuse you like hell...just stick to your answers..collections also...then they asked about dbms...schema design of kbc...a few queries related to joins..
    even if u give most of the correct answers ..der r chances u mighht not get selected..dese ppl r totally unpredictable
    just keep ur java concepts strong