TRC Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TRC Companies

2.6

Commissioning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Easy Interview process. Nothing out of the ordinary. Very easy going interview process. they don't grill you. Onboarding to the company is very easy.
    First they have a phone interview with HR. Then a phone interview with managers, where they ask some technical questions. Then the last interview is in-person.

Interview Questions

• What kind of projects have you worked on? what kind of protection schemes have you commissioned? what type of relays have you tested?   1 Answer

Archaeologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TRC Companies (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

sent in resume on the internet in response to a shovel Bums ad then I had a phone interview with the office manager in Atlanta GA. I was called back by the field director and offered the job.

Interview Questions

TRC Companies Response

Oct 27, 2017 – Director, HR

Glad the process was seamless for you. We continue to evaluate our hiring processes to ensure that it is a positive experience. Thanks for the feedback.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TRC Companies (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the team lead in the companies office, he described the day to day work, the benefits and company culture. He explained the job that sounded very boring to me and said that there are growth opportunities if I do well in the first two years.

Interview Questions

• If I'm okay with getting my hands dirty and ready to travel a lot as part of work   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRC Companies.

Interview

First I had a phone interview which was around 30 minutes. Then I had an interview at the office. I spoke with four different people during the interview. The questions were straightforward, and overall the interview was not stressful.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRC Companies (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online and invited to interview three weeks later. Had a phone and Skype interview. Spoke to very nice interviewers. I felt comfortable and prepared. The Skype interview lasted around 40 minutes. It seems like a nice place to work.

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRC Companies (Lowell, MA) in June 2018.

Interview

I was called for an in-person interview where I met with four different people (1:1, 2:1, and 1:1). This took about an hour and a half. They were all very nice, friendly, and informative. A few days later I had two different phone interviews. Each one was about 20 minutes. Shortly after, I was notified that I was offered the position, and I started soon after that. None of the questions caught me too off guard.

Interview Questions

• What are some classes that you have taken that you think will help you with this job?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TRC Companies (Lowell, MA) in December 2018.

Interview

Really comfortable, conversational, not trying to drill you with questions. Wasn't hard to answer questions because the interviewer was very casual which was nice. Didn't expect you to know everything about the company.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TRC Companies (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I met with two interviewers, who were extremely friendly. They initially went through the purpose of the company, what they do as a whole and any possible advancements that could be made as an employee. Then they asked a few questions about what I've accomplished, and some adversity I've faced. They were very common Interview questions, and I found it to be a very relaxed interview process.

Interview Questions

• What adversities have you faced?   1 Answer

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TRC Companies (San Ramon, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Obtained an interview at their San Ramon (CA) office with the reference of an employee who had just quit to embrace a job in an multinational company. It was a one sided interview. The hiring manager went on and on about the job, not caring to find out what my background was, what my technical skills were. It seemed like he was trying very hard to NOT select me for the role and that interview was just to ensure no bridges were burnt between the employee who left the role. It lasted for an hour of him talking and me listening/ asking questions. He gave me his card but never responded to a single followup call/ email. It was a total waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• This role requires x,y,z, are you sure you can handle it?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRC Companies in January 2015.

Interview

Basic interview process...HR contacted me and told me it was part time position with possibly more hours. Hiring personnel contacted me and conducted a phone interview and then invited me to come in for a 1:1 interview....friendly and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult. Interviewer was a bit unfamiliar with questions and read from a script.   Answer Question