TSYS Acquiring Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TSYS Acquiring Solutions

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Phone interview. HR rep was very pleasant and professional. Basic background questions of work history and why I left. Invited for in-person interview. Received email with info at about interview (where, when, with whom). Went to in-person interview. 1 hour long with basic and situational questions. Pretty straight forward. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• What are my weaknesses? Standard question, but tried to honestly answer.   Answer Question

Received another offer.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions.

Interview

Initial approach via campus job posting. Scheduled for telephonic/Skype interview as I was in California and school in Arizona. Basic fit questions and resume overview. Lucky to have had payments industry experience

Second round was in person interview in Tempe office. Interviewed with Accounting Director, CFO, Strategy Director and Product As Director (all alumni, except acctng dir) Questions on prior work experience and related questions

Very casual and non technical. More of a fit test as focus was on grooming the candidate for the job responsibilities

Interview Questions

• Was asked negotiations experience where in I had to say no to client   1 Answer

Process Improvement Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions.

Interview

The recruiter called, preliminary questions, moved to an in-person interview. Interviewer was informal, asked tell me about you, gave some information on the position, including that the title was inconsistent with the actual job. It was a position to manage the coding launch process. The guy didn't ask questions about my skills specifically for the position, especially concerning since it doesn't match the job description. He was nice and pleasant, but if they had been more clear it could have saved us all a lot of time.

Associate Director, Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Took a little while and eventually a close friend of the director was chosen, but the process was fairly easy. There was constant communication through the process and I knew where I stood the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you would bring to the management team.   Answer Question

UNIX Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions.

Interview

Good communication with recruiter to set up phone interview and then on-site interview. And it looks like a good team to work with. 1-1.5 hours of interview and 1-1.5 hours of written test.

SQA Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions in July 2011.

Interview

Mine was job fair, so there was written test first.

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2009.

Interview

I was aproved in the first interview, then the process has been in stand by. since then.

Interview Questions

• Why should they give me the job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS Acquiring Solutions in July 2009.

Interview

Interview was with the Manager of the group and the Senior Technical Architect. The manager asked the basic interview questions (describe your skills, describe your weaknesses, etc.) while the architect asked me questions about programming. The interview lasted about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you subscribe to technical journals or magazines to stay abreast of the latest technology?   2 Answers