Take-Two Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Take-Two Interview Questions

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First I did and interview with their IT Specialist recruiter phone call which was very smooth, he asked some couple of basic question and at the end of the day he asked me if i want to ask him any question next I had skype interview with An IT manager which was smooth also

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with the to-be supervisor, then several consecutive one-on-one interviews after hearing back a second time. One-by-one higher ranking people would come in and ask separate and completely different questions. Very relaxed environment and nobody was uptight or pretentious. I knew from the beginning that it was going to be a relatively relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions really, but make sure that you have a genuine interest in games or else it will probably not go smoothly.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was very informal. My interviewers were very casual with their questioning and were really trying to get to know me as an individual and what my goals are for the specified field I applied for and how being here would help me further since I was applying for an internship.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied to the Monster.com advertisement. Had a phone interview with the Human Resources assistant then I met with the Chief Information Officer for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your past?   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online then had a phone interview. Went in for two follow up interviews and was then offered the position. It was a smooth process and the interviews were one-on-one with different staff members.

Front Desk Reception Interview

Interview

I applied to the NY office online and received an email response a few days later. A date and time was set up to contact me for a phone interview.

Unfortunately, the interview never took place as I didn't get a call back. I later replied to the meeting confirmation email asking if we were going to chat and again I got no response. This is very unprofessional behavior and it's a poor reflection of the company they represent.

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I received an email from HR a couple days after applying online. They scheduled a short call with me and then an in person interview.
    During my first interview I was interviewed by 4 people. This took around 3 hours. It was very straight forward clear.
    An hour after my interview, I received an email asking me to come in for a second interview 3 days later.
    At this interview, I was interviewed by two other individuals. This interview was on Friday, and Monday afternoon I received a call with an offer.
    Overall this had to have been my most positive interview process. HR was super helpful along the way and answered all my questions! The interviews were fair and the process was fast and simple. Basically every job hunters dream come true.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had to do something you didn't agree with and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who setup the initial interview. The first call was just getting some background info. After that it got progressively worse. The next interviewer was 15 minutes late to a 30 minute interview, the one after that was scheduled for 1 hour and they never called.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tools have you used for Project Management?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

The first part of the interview with HR was a typical interview, asked some really insightful questions. The other two people, executives, I interviewed with were very casual and we had good conversations about the role. They both got my hopes up thinking that I got the position but when a few hours before my next round of interviews they called and canceled.

Interview Questions

• What do you need from a manager in order for you to be successful?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied to a different subsidiary; got referred to another position of Take-Two by HR. Did two rounds of in-person interviews, got an offer in 3 days. Negotiated back and forth and hired in a week.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know our products. Describe past experiences   Answer Question