Take-Two Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Take-Two Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2018

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

The first part of the interview with HR was a typical interview, asked some really insightful questions. The other two people, executives, I interviewed with were very casual and we had good conversations about the role. They both got my hopes up thinking that I got the position but when a few hours before my next round of interviews they called and canceled.

Interview Questions

• What do you need from a manager in order for you to be successful?   Answer Question

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First I did and interview with their IT Specialist recruiter phone call which was very smooth, he asked some couple of basic question and at the end of the day he asked me if i want to ask him any question next I had skype interview with An IT manager which was smooth also

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

What started out to be a great experience, turned into a demoralizing one. I applied in September 2017. Had a phone interview with the recruiting team, then 2 face to face interviews. It was all super pleasant and felt good. Then the games began. After multiple emails (spaced out) over the past 4 months, I've been tossed into the new normal of no response. In November, they sent me an unsolicited email telling me that I was "still very much being considered for the EA position". That was great. Then...nothing, and more nothing. I have no problem being told that they went with another candidate but how do you not answer at all? I've been made to feel that I'm less than worthy to get a response. Maybe they take the gaming industry very seriously with playing head games with potential candidates. I can only wish that one day these folks find themselves in the same position and feel these feelings of frustration. I held off on writing this as I thought perhaps the holidays were busy for them and that's why they didn't answer but clearly they simply don't care. At the end of the day this doesn't matter to them but I can only hope they see this and consider treating all their candidates with respect.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online then had a phone interview. Went in for two follow up interviews and was then offered the position. It was a smooth process and the interviews were one-on-one with different staff members.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY).

Interview

Flew to NYC corp office. Met with several key executives and department heads. Reviewed my collaborative efforts and achievements as a Director of Purchasing for 11+ years and discussed how I would make the transition successfully to sales.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the role that in my opinion would be the most beneficial?   1 Answer

Front Desk Reception Interview

Interview

I applied to the NY office online and received an email response a few days later. A date and time was set up to contact me for a phone interview.

Unfortunately, the interview never took place as I didn't get a call back. I later replied to the meeting confirmation email asking if we were going to chat and again I got no response. This is very unprofessional behavior and it's a poor reflection of the company they represent.

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I received an email from HR a couple days after applying online. They scheduled a short call with me and then an in person interview.
    During my first interview I was interviewed by 4 people. This took around 3 hours. It was very straight forward clear.
    An hour after my interview, I received an email asking me to come in for a second interview 3 days later.
    At this interview, I was interviewed by two other individuals. This interview was on Friday, and Monday afternoon I received a call with an offer.
    Overall this had to have been my most positive interview process. HR was super helpful along the way and answered all my questions! The interviews were fair and the process was fast and simple. Basically every job hunters dream come true.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had to do something you didn't agree with and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied to a different subsidiary; got referred to another position of Take-Two by HR. Did two rounds of in-person interviews, got an offer in 3 days. Negotiated back and forth and hired in a week.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know our products. Describe past experiences   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Spoke to the hiring manager over the phone and then was brought onsite to interview with the team. Overall I was pleased with how the onsite interview was conducted by the team.

HR communication is very poor. I was given misleading messages from HR. No rejection letter or feedback after multiple attempts to reach out to them.

Interview Questions

• General Questions from HR like why do you want to work here?
      Describe how you handles a stressful situation at work etc?
      The the rest were your typical System Admin questions about System infrustructure.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who setup the initial interview. The first call was just getting some background info. After that it got progressively worse. The next interviewer was 15 minutes late to a 30 minute interview, the one after that was scheduled for 1 hour and they never called.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tools have you used for Project Management?   Answer Question