Take-Two Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Take-Two Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.8

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

The first part of the interview with HR was a typical interview, asked some really insightful questions. The other two people, executives, I interviewed with were very casual and we had good conversations about the role. They both got my hopes up thinking that I got the position but when a few hours before my next round of interviews they called and canceled.

Interview Questions

• What do you need from a manager in order for you to be successful?   Answer Question

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First I did and interview with their IT Specialist recruiter phone call which was very smooth, he asked some couple of basic question and at the end of the day he asked me if i want to ask him any question next I had skype interview with An IT manager which was smooth also

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online then had a phone interview. Went in for two follow up interviews and was then offered the position. It was a smooth process and the interviews were one-on-one with different staff members.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY).

Interview

Flew to NYC corp office. Met with several key executives and department heads. Reviewed my collaborative efforts and achievements as a Director of Purchasing for 11+ years and discussed how I would make the transition successfully to sales.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the role that in my opinion would be the most beneficial?   1 Answer

Front Desk Reception Interview

Interview

I applied to the NY office online and received an email response a few days later. A date and time was set up to contact me for a phone interview.

Unfortunately, the interview never took place as I didn't get a call back. I later replied to the meeting confirmation email asking if we were going to chat and again I got no response. This is very unprofessional behavior and it's a poor reflection of the company they represent.

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I received an email from HR a couple days after applying online. They scheduled a short call with me and then an in person interview.
    During my first interview I was interviewed by 4 people. This took around 3 hours. It was very straight forward clear.
    An hour after my interview, I received an email asking me to come in for a second interview 3 days later.
    At this interview, I was interviewed by two other individuals. This interview was on Friday, and Monday afternoon I received a call with an offer.
    Overall this had to have been my most positive interview process. HR was super helpful along the way and answered all my questions! The interviews were fair and the process was fast and simple. Basically every job hunters dream come true.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had to do something you didn't agree with and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied to a different subsidiary; got referred to another position of Take-Two by HR. Did two rounds of in-person interviews, got an offer in 3 days. Negotiated back and forth and hired in a week.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know our products. Describe past experiences   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Spoke to the hiring manager over the phone and then was brought onsite to interview with the team. Overall I was pleased with how the onsite interview was conducted by the team.

HR communication is very poor. I was given misleading messages from HR. No rejection letter or feedback after multiple attempts to reach out to them.

Interview Questions

• General Questions from HR like why do you want to work here?
      Describe how you handles a stressful situation at work etc?
      The the rest were your typical System Admin questions about System infrustructure.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who setup the initial interview. The first call was just getting some background info. After that it got progressively worse. The next interviewer was 15 minutes late to a 30 minute interview, the one after that was scheduled for 1 hour and they never called.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tools have you used for Project Management?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Actually, the Interview process was very professional. You get a call from HR for a phone screen, then you get set up for an interview which last about an hour or two with the whole team. Everyone is really nice and they really do a great job in selling the company and the job. Makes you want to work with them! Unfortunately, right after that, it goes down hill. You can follow up many times and get ZERO responses. No transparency from HR , no rejection. I even found out another job I applied for was still not filled after I got rejected. Interviewed twice for 2 different roles.. not good.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Was the main question. Would you be comfortable (insert task)..   Answer Question