Take-Two Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Take-Two

2.9

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First I did and interview with their IT Specialist recruiter phone call which was very smooth, he asked some couple of basic question and at the end of the day he asked me if i want to ask him any question next I had skype interview with An IT manager which was smooth also

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

There were two on-site interviews after the resume screen and a quick phone call to confirm dates/location. First was a meeting with an HR/recruiting person and a few members of the specific team, then the head of the department for a 15-25 min chat and tour of office. Whole process took less than a month, friendly, good communication and smooth process

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Two Interviews, first round over the phone and had pretty rudimentary questions, the second round was with 4 different employees in the department, each meeting in pairs, they spoke mostly about their roles at the company

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with the to-be supervisor, then several consecutive one-on-one interviews after hearing back a second time. One-by-one higher ranking people would come in and ask separate and completely different questions. Very relaxed environment and nobody was uptight or pretentious. I knew from the beginning that it was going to be a relatively relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions really, but make sure that you have a genuine interest in games or else it will probably not go smoothly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was very informal. My interviewers were very casual with their questioning and were really trying to get to know me as an individual and what my goals are for the specified field I applied for and how being here would help me further since I was applying for an internship.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied to the Monster.com advertisement. Had a phone interview with the Human Resources assistant then I met with the Chief Information Officer for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your past?   1 Answer

Junior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY).

Interview

Had two interviews. Both of them went pretty well. The first was a basic screening, and the second was a more in depth interview where i was asked about my experience with the specific tools of the job from the person who the position would work directly with.

After not hearing back for a week, I followed up via email. No response. I chalked it up to it being the holidays etc., but after a month later and the job listing no longer on the site the company obviously ghosted me with no rejection whatsoever. Pretty unprofessional. In hindsight, I should have checked this page to see that the company is notorious for not giving any feedback to candidates.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online then had a phone interview. Went in for two follow up interviews and was then offered the position. It was a smooth process and the interviews were one-on-one with different staff members.

Front Desk Reception Interview

Interview

I applied to the NY office online and received an email response a few days later. A date and time was set up to contact me for a phone interview.

Unfortunately, the interview never took place as I didn't get a call back. I later replied to the meeting confirmation email asking if we were going to chat and again I got no response. This is very unprofessional behavior and it's a poor reflection of the company they represent.

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I received an email from HR a couple days after applying online. They scheduled a short call with me and then an in person interview.
    During my first interview I was interviewed by 4 people. This took around 3 hours. It was very straight forward clear.
    An hour after my interview, I received an email asking me to come in for a second interview 3 days later.
    At this interview, I was interviewed by two other individuals. This interview was on Friday, and Monday afternoon I received a call with an offer.
    Overall this had to have been my most positive interview process. HR was super helpful along the way and answered all my questions! The interviews were fair and the process was fast and simple. Basically every job hunters dream come true.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had to do something you didn't agree with and how you handled it.   Answer Question