Talent Plus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2017

3.6

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Plus (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

structured interview, approx. 1 hour. lots of personality and integrity questions, but other types of questions too. the questions are intended to measure your talent or potential for success within the company.

External Role Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talent Plus in May 2016.

Interview

2 hour phone interview. 1-10 scale, broad, objective questions. You may not ask the interviewer any follow up questions. Interviewer reads from a script and asked a few questions I did not understand. Interviewer will ask the same question repeatedly throughout the interview, but may use different terms. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you're more ambitious than other people?   1 Answer

Estee Lauder Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Talent Plus in January 2016.

Interview

The whole interview took about an hr and it was a bit uncomfortable only because when I was answering questions and the Lady was quite the whole time and couldn't ask her anything because she wouldn't answer it.
    I just feel that this interview was hard and don't feel that they can see what kind of personality you have with some questions that don't even go with the job. I was never asked estee lauder questions.

Clinique Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Winston-Salem, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

I already worked for Belk for a year and then decided I wanted to move to the cosmetics department. I got to skip a lot of the interviews (most people have to interview with the Cosmetics Department manager, the counter manager (i.e. Clinique Manager, Estee Lauder Manager), Talent Plus, and then Human Resources of Belk). I told the cosmetics manager I was interested in Cosmetics and she told me she would set me up with an interview at Clinique and I talked to the Clinique manager and she sent me through to talent plus immediately, so I only had one phone interview with Talent Plus that lasted 25 minutes. Part of the interview is how you interpret the questions. The person you are talking to can repeat the question, but cannot say anything off script.

Interview Questions

• On a scale from 1-10, how honest are you   1 Answer
    • Are you hungrier than your co-workers   2 Answers
    • Are you well-liked by your co-workers   1 Answer
    • Is it important to have friends in the work-place   2 Answers
    • If you saw a co-worker giving away free products, what would you do?   1 Answer

Entry Level Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pella, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Pella, IA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant, Joy was very nice and positive. It went smoothly. I hope to be placed in a job I enjoy. The few people I know that work at Pella are very happy with their job. They like the people they work with and I hope to find that, too.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work experience do I have with hand tools?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus.

Interview

Many phone interviews involved in their process. I received a call from their initial contact which took about 15 minutes. It was a few general get to know you questions along with some of their guided interview questions. I was then told I would receive a call within 24 hours to schedule another interview.

The second interview was a very nice woman who read the script she was given. It took about an hour and a half in total and seemed to be about 4 to 5 questions in a row that related to work ethic (honesty, integrity, positivity on a scale of 1 to 10 and/or tell me about a time you demonstrated this trait) and then a question that was a bit off topic such as a phrase you have memorized or what you do for fun, and then it would repeat. This process happens for the second interview as well, along with a writing assessment.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10 are you positive, better than your peers, a hard worker etc   1 Answer
    • Are you a digital or analog thinker?   1 Answer
    • Tell us a phrase you have memorized?   1 Answer

Bobbi Brown Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

A brief 20 minute over the phone interview with some lady who sounded like a talking computer. She read her questions and I was not aloud to ask for clarification you must answer based on how you interpret it. She asked questions based on my response in certain situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your friend was giving away free product?   3 Answers

Negotiation

None.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Lincoln, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

Multiple hour plus phone interviews, multiple personality assessments, and a reading and writing essay. The whole process was overblown and repetitive. After the fourth request for an assessment and this one being 3 hours long, I gave up. Even after all of those, and passed, I still did was not at the point of a face to face interview.

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a very long and difficult interview process. I had three phone interviews. In addition, I was asked to prepared a written document in response to an academic paper.

Clinque Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belk, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Belk, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

Had initial interview with store manager. Follow ip interview with the Account Exec for Clinique. Then if I made the cut I was forwarded to the talent plus career interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you liked?
      From a scale from 1 to 10 Rank yourself as a positive person.
      3 Answers

Negotiation

There was mot one