TalentBurst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.0

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TalentBurst (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The company recruiter reached out to me regarding a contract recruiting opportunity. The company pay rates are below the average and are not competitive. Potential candidates should be aware of these third-world recruiting agencies.

Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TalentBurst (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening, followed by on site interview with the Company. Everything went smoothly. Interviewed with analyst and the hiring manager. The recruiter (Varun) were very professional, helpful and responsive during the on-boarding process.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TalentBurst (Vienna, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a possible chance of a in person interview. The interview went well and I look forward to hearing from them regarding a in person interview by this week.

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TalentBurst (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Two back-to-back in person interviews, one with my Hiring Manager (Lead Analyst) and one with her manager (Senior Manager). Discussed my experience and how I would be a great asset for the role. The interview was very casual so just trying to show my enthusiasm for the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't know that I could negotiate when it was a contract position so I did not negotiate

TalentBurst Response

Nov 28, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review. Glad to see that you accepted the offer and had a positive experience during the interview process with us and our clients. Congratulations and please do stay in touch with... More

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TalentBurst.

Interview

The interview went very well. There was an initial contact with the Recruiter. Then, an interview was setup with the Management. Both the Recruiter and Management were very professional. The questions were thorough, detailed, and based upon the job description. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes or more. There were at least two interviews for this position.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TalentBurst (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Sr. Management sourced me on Linked In. I had a quick Phone chat with them. I was invited to the office, where I met a few Managers and a SR. Recruiters. Decision is made after multiple short 10 mins meetings, but all in one visit.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding past experience, technology understanding.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, they value the skill as per better then market standards

Interview

There wasn't a process I got the job because no one else wanted it. There was no interview, I came in I got the job. It's good experience in the work place but nothing more

Programmer Interview

Interview

The interview went very smoothly and efficiently.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation went well.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TalentBurst (Hagerstown, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

Informal, on the phone, experienced professionals

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TalentBurst (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

A recruiter found me somewhere and contacted me and said that he is presenting me for a publicly traded company for a contract job. After giving him my word resume, I never heard back.

Another recruiter came back to me for a different role - the same as above.

It happened the third time too - all within a year.

Interview Questions

• No phone interview. Just resume collection (and submission) by TalentBurst.   Answer Question