Tatvasoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tatvasoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Tatvasoft

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tatvasoft (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview process consists of 4 rounds-
    1. Technical round with a developer
    2. Practical round
    3. Technical with Project Manager
    4. HR round

Technical round with a developer was normal. All normal questions asked. They scheduled for practical round right after technical round.
    Practical was unusual but basic. They told me they will call and update me but they didn't. I called them next week and they told me to appear for final process. I had technical round with PM and it was quite sweaty.
    HR round was immediate after PM round and they wanted to know basic family background and salary discussions.

Interview Questions

• 1. interface
      2. observables in angular
      3. difference between angular and other technologies.
      other basic .NET questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tatvasoft.

Interview

The interview process was simple. The first round was purely focused on an online aptitude round which lasted 2 hrs 30 mins. This was an on-campus interview. The next round was f2f technical and then last was HR. Mostly the company focuses on HR questions and checks whether are you really interested and will last long in the company or not.

Interview Questions

• basic oops concept
      pattern questions.
      sql questions like to output the names starting with A.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tatvasoft (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

First there was an online screening test which contained Aptitude and basic technical questions. They filtered 50% of students and called them for a Technical and HR PI in their office on the next day

Interview Questions

• They asked basic OOPS concept,a pattern, HTML, CSS, PHP and few queries in SQL. Also be fully prepared about any of your projects mentioned in your resume as they may ask any related question as well.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tatvasoft (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

There are 3 rounds. First was the aptitude then technical interview and then Hr interview you need to score 45 marks in aptitude. They ask basic questions in technical interview related to oops and patterns program

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

They take a test. In mcqs test they ask aptitude question, logical question and technical questions and etc . This test is medium- hard.90 min. Test and maybe 80 mcqs.

Senior Web Developer Interview

Interview

It was first telephonic technical round then 2nd round is again telephonic technical round. third round is practical. First round was completely technical but 2nd round was some of technical questions and some are team management related questions.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tatvasoft (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview had 3 Rounds:-
    1. Aptitude(2.5hrs)
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview
    The interview process was not that tough but it's a great company to start your career with.
    The main thing about this company is their discipline all employees were disciplined people. The company's infrastructure is big enough

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tatvasoft (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

There was only 2 rounds,first was face to face round and second was practical round of 3 hours.

I went for an interview at tatvasoft, worst interview procedure i have ever seen.They have been taking practical and giving internet for reference and they have rejected my profile and gave me a reason that I have more reffered internet.Apart from this in website there was no mentioned of java developer requirements.Secondly they are only seeing operation neither code quality or architecture. Honestly I was not expecting this type of silly arguments at tatvasoft.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tatvasoft (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

They are playing with candidate's future, guys be aware, Read carefully what happened to me.

I have appeared in all below rounds of interview process,

1. Technical F2F
    2. Practical
    3. Manager Round
    4. HR Round

In HR round I was explained all the policies, even I was told the designation, roles and team size as well that they were planning to assigned me and everything that how they send me an offer and what I have to do after receives offer mail and blah blah blah blah..... The only thing was remaining is salary discussion, I was informed that the person who decides the salary was busy in a call so the salary amount will be informed by the next day in the morning.

Then for surety, I have clearly asked that day that just let me know "Am I got selected from your side?" then I was informed that yes you are final from our side and the only thing remain is the salary cause your expectation is not fit in our slab, I was happy that I got an opportunity to work with them.

Then the game starts on a next day............

On a next day I didn't receive any call then I called them then they told me that we are not going to continue with you cause we can give you max. some X amount and you have offer in hand which is grater then what we are offering, so better you join that organization rather then ours. After some discussion when I agreed that, I am ready to join you in the amount you have offered me then I was told to wait for EOD and at the EOD I was informed that "we are not happy with your technical skills sets (after clearing all 3 technical rounds and acceptance of the amount they offered....!!!!!). Also I was informed that we have hired someone else and we feel sorry for what happened to you, It was our mistake, we all are human and mistakes done by human only.

After all this incident happened I got stunned and wondering that if you not found someone suitable for you then why are you giving clearance in interview process??? I can accept rejection but you guys are playing game, first you selects the candidate and when you find someone else you reject previous candidate.....If you have pending interviews then don't you think you should at-least inform the candidate that you are on hold we are thinking about you.....why are you committing false promises to candidate?

This is very disappointing and non-professional behavior from the company you deserves the ratings in minus.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tatvasoft (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

First is f2f,then practicle around 3 hours, and it fullu logical. It easy, leanthy process.there is a permission to use interview.fully practicle depands on jquery.in f2f join query or cte must require.staff is very good and fully copretive