Taulia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.8

Account Executive - Supplier Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taulia (New Orleans, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online after seeing the position on linkedin. Was contacted for an initial phone screen within 72 hours. Had a second screen about a week later. Over the next 10 weeks there were 3 interviews with 3 different individuals.

Roughly one week after the phone interview process there was a presentation call. The next step was an in person interview with the Senior Manager of the Supplier Success unit which lasted about 45 minutes and was followed with three 15 minute q/a conversations with existing members of the team.

About 2 weeks after the in person interview I received an offer letter from the Headquarters in San Francisco which I accepted. Following acceptance of the offer there was a background check and reference check. I was officially hired in and on-boarded about 2 weeks post background check.

The entire process lasted about 10 weeks and while a long process by my experience the team at Taulia was very communicative and I never felt like I was in the dark. Their talent and recruiting gang was awesome and quick to provide status updates and next steps.

I have now been with Taulia for 2 weeks and thus far I feel supremely confident that I made the proper decision and that their exhaustive process is working as intended. The quality, talent and character of my fellow teammates is proving to be top notch.

Interview Questions

• There were a ton of interesting questions and it is frankly a bit of a blur at this point but I remember being asked very directly to outline a time where I committed a colossal screw up and how it ended up working out.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taulia (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter screen followed by hiring manager interview and 8 individual team member interviews. Due to time zone differences, I had to be super flexible to accommodate the team members, which could be a challenge for few candidates.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taulia in August 2015.

Interview

Received one phone interview before being told that they were pursuing other candidates. They had multiple phone calls with me afterwards, however, and gave me great feedback on why they chose not to proceed with me, and what things I can do to become a better option in the future.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Taulia (New York, NY).

Interview

I had SIX interviews in total including one HR interview. I have to say the HR dept is great and very responsive. The five interviews with team members and one manager were done via Skype. Yes, that's right, five Skype interviews. I felt they went very well. Some of the people were friendly and some were smug and seemed preoccupied. I felt they could've put in more of an effort to at least appear professional. I understand they work from home but come on. If I could take the time to come online for multiple Skype interviews just as I would an in-person interview, I expect the same respect from the company. They were more concerned with my hobbies than my actual expertise in the industry. Looking for a certain personality rather than competency.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just what are your hobbies? Who cares? I can do the job.   1 Answer

Integration Consultant - SAN Francisco Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taulia (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I wasn't looking but after being approached by the company recruiter was sold on the position and was very excited. The recruiter did a great job explaining the company, their products and sold me on the position and company culture. I interviewed at their Corporate Office and got great feedback but after an initial fast process the company is now dragging their feet. It's now been several weeks and I am stuck in limbo and most likely will accept another offer because Taulia has dragged their feet. The recruiters initial approach and enthusiasm was the best I have ever seen after meeting with many companies over the years. I feel his initial commitment of quick feedback and a quick decision just hasn't been met although. In short great company, amazing recruiter but the process is slow and and they seem very indecisive.

Interview Questions

• I was grilled about my customer facing support experience but felt there was really good questions asked.   Answer Question

Integration Consultant - SAN Francisco Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

Interview

I wasn't looking but after being approach by their internal recruiter was actually very interested and excited about the company and opportunity. The recruiter did a good job of selling the company and explaining the position and I felt very prepared for my in-house interview. I initially had a phone interview with the hiring manager and felt that went quite well. I was then invited in-house for a grueling five hour interview and left with the impression I aced the interview. The team, products and company are very attractive and I believe the position was everything the recruiter said it would be. My only complaint is after being told there would be a quick decision three weeks ago I still don't know how they will proceed. Can you spell FRUSTRATED!!! I guess the quick turn around I was promised wasn't so quick after all.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my client facing ERP integration experience in great detail.   Answer Question

Be prepared for a nice but extremely long process!!!

Senior SAP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taulia (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

This was the most interesting and personal hiring experience I had. The recruiter I worked with was honest, forthcoming, and very open communicator leaving all non-sense aside. I am surprised to say that I actually enjoyed the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated salary and bonus structure.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taulia in September 2014.

Interview

Internal recruiter reached out to me. Initial conversation/follow up until scheduling interview with hiring manager was good. The interview started 10 min late and I felt like I was rushed through and the interviewer just wanted to wrap up since she had another appointment right after. Follow ups with this recruiter after interview were ridiculous, highly unorganized. After few follow ups with recruiter, he finally follows up with hiring manager (hello?) and the feedback, I didn't have enough leadership experience? mind you, the interview started late and interviewer barely asked me any questions in regards to leading teams or anything.

I just felt like the entire process of dis-organized and not so courteous to the candidate. They either need to educate their recruiter or they just don't care about professional follow ups

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Taulia.

Interview

Very disorganized.
    No response to follow ups.
    Had one Skype interview - not technical ,more of a get to know.
    The weird part is they expect you to pay for the travel and reimburse it.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taulia (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very thorough. Everyone was really friendly and made sure I was comfortable in the process. I was able to meet a lot of people from different teams. Their questions were fair and appropriate for the role. While it was long, it only assured me that they really cared about retaining the company culture.

Interview Questions

• What were the types of roles had I worked on in the past?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for a higher rate.