Technology Integration Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Technology Integration Group

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Technology Integration Group (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Apply, phone interview, in-person interview. My friend has been working at TIG for some time now and alerted me to the open position. I did some back ground research of my own with peers in technology. I found out that TIG is leading some new technology and I want to be a part of that movement. The interview was intense. They checked my credentials and I heard they a had a long interview with one of my previous employers.

Interview Questions

• Do I have strong technical aptitude, excellent written and oral communications skills.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Technology Integration Group.

Interview

Interview process consisted of phone and in-person interviews, and went on for close to 6 weeks. Many conversations, many emails requesting further information. References were called prematurely -- their time was wasted, because the role went to another candidate.

Practice Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Technology Integration Group (San Diego, CA).

Interview

A recruiter called me up and asked if I would be interested in a Job at TIG. I had known of a couple people in the industry at TIG so I setup an in person meeting with one of their Practice Directors and Engineers. The interview was an introduction and conducted in a friendly manner as you would expect for a 1st interview. I was then setup with a different set of people at TIG and the interview was more to the point.

Interview Questions

• Why TIG? What can you offer TIG? What do you know about TIG? What are your perceptions of TIG?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation took several months to complete. Bonus Criteria turned out to be unmeasurable. Be careful on leveraged pay plans.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technology Integration Group (San Diego, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Introduced by a friend to the hiring manager. She looked at my resume and brought me in for an interview. He told me not to negotiate salary or else they wont hire me. They liked my resume and personality. They called the job boring. Discussed whether I would enjoy the position but figured I could at least try it and make it work out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate and they don't want you asking for a different salary or benefits.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technology Integration Group (San Diego, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

My interview experience in Marketing was quick, easy and enjoyable! I couldn't wait to receive my call-back to start at TIG! I am so glad I made the choice to fill out that online application!

Interview Questions

• Are you driven, motivated and hard-working?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technology Integration Group (San Diego, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the HR representative who was very professional and went above and beyond to answer my detailed questions. The second intereview was an in person interview with the CIO. This was a very detailed interview in which we discussed company IT strategy, and both the challenges of working at TIG and the positive aspects of TIG. TIG is very much a place where versatility is critical.