Telefónica Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 244 of over 244 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telefónica

Telefónica

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Telefónica

Interview

Es hat etwa eine Stunde gedauert. Einzelgespräch direkt mit dem Line Manager. Viele info über das Unternehmen und die Abteilung bekommen. Und auch viele über den Hintergrund sowie Erwartungen gefragt. war ein angenehm Gespräch und toller Manager

Interview Questions
  • Excel Kenntnisse, vorherige Praktika, Entscheidungskriterien für Bewerbung
    Answer Question

Telefónica

Application

I interviewed at Telefónica

Interview

Straightforward process. I had 3 Interviews in total before getting an offer. A first phone interview to check background information. A interview with the area manager and a final one with HR

Interview Questions
  • Some questions about Telecommunications engineering. Standard networks questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Telefónica

Application

I interviewed at Telefónica

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks total but it was a single interview in person after completing a couple of questions via email. Interview was mainly focused on explaining my thought process for problem solving using tools at my disposal.

Interview Questions
  • What would be the first step on solving a problem you have no experience with?

Anonymous Employee in Madrid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid)

Interview

There were five people in the interview, HR, 2 senior managers, 2 members of the labor union and 1 member of the internship program Talentum. During the interview first the checked my professional experience, with general questions, we talked in english, about my university education and my motivation to be in the company.

Interview Questions
  • You said you worked in Canada alongside with the client, did you face any issues?

Telefónica

Application

I interviewed at Telefónica

Interview

First there is a phone interview then if successful a face to face interview. First part of the face to face interview is a peer interview and then a formal interview with two managers. Casual dress code and interview was very comfortable. Competency based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Feb 2021

Interview

Processo seletivo 100% online, composto apenas de uma etapa de entrevista individual com RH e gestor da área. Recebi o retorno 1 dia depois, pois estavam com urgência para preencher a vaga.

Interview Questions
  • Fale sobre você; O que te chamou atenção na vaga?; Quais são seus objetivos?

Telefónica

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica

Interview

Llamada telefónica para intersarse por mi perfil y posterior llamada por web para hacer la prueba técnica. Después se pusieron en contacto para dar feedback de la entrevista y la prueba.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Telefónica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica

Interview

El proceso se basó en una entrevista personal y una prueba técnica sin previo aviso. La entrevista la realizaba el propio responsable del departamento de contabilidad. Hizo unas preguntas sobre el CV que había enviado y a continuación me dejo la prueba y el abandonó la sala

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Telefónica

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Telefónica

Interview

Straight forward, background, success, questions on what you are looking for and what you desire most about the position your applied for. Multicultural background requirements and experience with multiple languages is not required but it is a plus and you should consider before applying.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is the most important contact you should have in the company?
  • Give me an example of your most successful customer?
  • What do you want to accomplish here?

Telefónica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica

Interview

Easy questions about soft skills and background. Then a test with another manager and finally interview about technical issues. Easy questions about soft skills and background. Then a test with another manager and finally interview about technical issues.

Interview Questions
  • Question about where you work before
Viewing 1 - 10 of 244 Interviews