Telefónica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.8

Business Development Interview

Interview

The interview process has been smooth and relaxed, communication from both parts was very nice and the questions where relatively standard, very much based on cv and personal experience. The feeling is that they are very interested into you.

Global Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Recruiter introduced me. Process was long and drawn out. Final interview with CEO in a New York hotel lobby. What can I say, the man was busy..

Interview Questions

• Interview process was geared towards accessing whether I was a good fit, not necessarily considering my skill levels   1 Answer

Negotiation

good base pay, so I accepted as it was above industry avg.

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Short time schedule for interviews and no structured ones. Lots of interviews and little information about how to follow up for future or previous interviews.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL).

Interview

Met with two managers who asked questions and made a decision to hire or not. I then was interviewed by HR, but only to make certain salary was acceptable.

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by several rounds of in person interviews. Multiple people involved in the interview/hiring decision. Took several months to complete the entire process as they seem to want a consensus before making the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• Had to discuss my international experience with negotiating and closing multi-country deals.   Answer Question
    • Several questions about how independently I can work as there is little guidance. More of a 'on the job' training type of role.   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Were not prepared , the individual who interviewed me had little to no idea what the job function was - were replacing the current person and all he knew was they found a lot of unfinished work and correspondence on their desk.

Interview Questions

• None - barely asked anything of relevance and/or value   Answer Question

Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial communications was made by email, then the interview process was progressing in an adequate manner (First phone, then F2F, Group/Panel, etc)

Interview Questions

• None really, all questions are related to work experience and what are you capable to achieve with that experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very ethical and according to the market, so there was not much to negotiate, offer was perfect since the beginning.

O2 Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telefónica (Liverpool, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online then received an email to book a telephone interview for the following week, the talk was very relaxed. Then received an email to say to attend a face to face, where you will talk about your experience plus a second part which would allow you try and sell a product.

Attended the interview, half way through it felt like they weren't listening to what I was saying and wanted to get it over and done with asap.. off putting to say the least. The interview suddenly ended after they had ran out of questions, didn't even get the chance to do the second part which was meant to cover trying to sell a product to them.

On the way out I briefly heard that it was time for them to get their lunch, as I was walking out I quickly put together that I wouldn't of got the position anyway as they didn't require the right to work documents or the second part of the interview that is meant to test your selling abilities.

Very disappointing to realise that they wanted to get their lunch instead of finishing the interview completely.

Online Merchandiser Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview - With their internal resource - very friendly & casual - Lasted around 20 minutes
    Face to Face Interview - With two members of their merchandising team - Lasted around 1 hour
    Final Interview = Case Study - With the same two members of their team + a quick Q&A with the senior manager after - Lasted around 1 hour

Interview Questions

• The usual, competency questions as well as a run through your CV
      Case Study = 20 minute presentation with Q&A's after
      1 Answer

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Asked me to come in done the face to face and than the phone interview they asked the exact same questions plus some stupid ones which were completely irrelevant fukin idiot on the phone needs to learn to do his job and when I found out he was the actual manager I felt lie shooting myself.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous role?
      Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
      Answer Question