Telefónica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.8

Interview

The interview process has been smooth and relaxed, communication from both parts was very nice and the questions where relatively standard, very much based on cv and personal experience. The feeling is that they are very interested into you.

Global Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Recruiter introduced me. Process was long and drawn out. Final interview with CEO in a New York hotel lobby. What can I say, the man was busy..

Interview Questions

• Interview process was geared towards accessing whether I was a good fit, not necessarily considering my skill levels   1 Answer

Negotiation

good base pay, so I accepted as it was above industry avg.

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Short time schedule for interviews and no structured ones. Lots of interviews and little information about how to follow up for future or previous interviews.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL).

Interview

Met with two managers who asked questions and made a decision to hire or not. I then was interviewed by HR, but only to make certain salary was acceptable.

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by several rounds of in person interviews. Multiple people involved in the interview/hiring decision. Took several months to complete the entire process as they seem to want a consensus before making the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• Had to discuss my international experience with negotiating and closing multi-country deals.   Answer Question
    • Several questions about how independently I can work as there is little guidance. More of a 'on the job' training type of role.   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Were not prepared , the individual who interviewed me had little to no idea what the job function was - were replacing the current person and all he knew was they found a lot of unfinished work and correspondence on their desk.

Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial communications was made by email, then the interview process was progressing in an adequate manner (First phone, then F2F, Group/Panel, etc)

Interview Questions

• None really, all questions are related to work experience and what are you capable to achieve with that experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very ethical and according to the market, so there was not much to negotiate, offer was perfect since the beginning.

PMO Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

There was no process for the interview as my name was given by an employee referral and they just called me to offer me the job. I had one meeting where they just explained the job to me, but didnt ask me about me or my professional career.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me what my salary expectation was, there was no interview as such, just an explanation of the job, as it was already given to me without knowing me (just references)   Answer Question

Presales Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

Very low information and no feedback sometimes but it seems at the end they get the right candidate after all the process which sometimes can be too long and you dont know what to expect

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you are most proud of your work?   1 Answer

ReturnShip Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied through a returnship programme and then selected to attend a 1 day event where we were coached on how to answer competency based questions and how to identify our strengths. This then ran on to an interview with two people one from HR where questions were all competency based. They had throughly gone through my CV and knew all about my career break and previous experience. A very comprehensive day that encouraged you to succeed rather than fail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have had to deal with a difficult situation and how you resolved it?   Answer Question