Telenor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telenor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telenor (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in December 2016.

Interview

First there was a description of the role and the company, what was expected from a candidate and what tasks could be expected to solve. Then there were some questions about myself, my experience and my education and I was asked what characteristics I have that would suit the company and this role. After that, I was given a case to solve within five minutes. Pretty straight forward, they wanted to see my way of thinking and how I attack a problem, there were no right or wrong answers.

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with Microsoft Excel and what do I do if I do not know enough?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Telenor (Oslo (Norway)).

Interview

Agent contacted me thru LinkedIn,
    After first online conversation, then headhunter meeting and interview, then testing one full day at headhunter office, thereafter real meeting with company in Airport conf. room.

Interview Questions

• Technical understanding, values, leadership philosophy   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi Beograd (Serbia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Telenor (Novi Beograd (Serbia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Formal interview performed only with few candidates. Whole selection process is performed pro-forma and candidates were chosen before the process has been started. First round is interview with HR representative and testing: general knowledge test, English language test, personality test. Second phase is interview with manager and task solving.

Interview Questions

• why you applied (motivation), how you can contribute to Telenor on the position, new ideas   Answer Question

Business Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telenor (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

It was an easy process, started with an HR interview followed another with Assistant Managers with a weeks time. after checking with my previous company, i had the final interview with Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience   1 Answer

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telenor (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral interview in which they asked me about my leadership experiences, my presentation skills and my ability to work in a male dominated environment. They asked me to give an example of how I lead a team successfully and situation in which I convinced people. How I handled a difficult person. They also told me that work hours can be long and you will have to work in the night shift as well.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telenor in January 2016.

Interview

Tech industry standards (4 individual interviewers) in which the emperor wore no cloths. Wannabe (Google, Facebook, Microsoft). If that can't act like the big boys in recruiting?
    The people seemed to have little idea what the position was fit over and above being like them.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Telenor in November 2015.

Interview

Got call for interview a day before after applying for it. i gave the interview and everything was okay except some politics played in since the slot was one of the good ones.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telenor.

Interview

First of all if you are applying online then you stand close to 0 chance of getting shortlisted. Luckily when you are shortlisted for a position, in 70% of cases they already have someone in mind internally that they want to promote or transfer to this position and so external interviews are usually just a formality. Finally the interviewers judge you in 5 minutes in a couple of questions and you will never ever hear from them if you are not selected. Purpose of their interviewers is usually to someone prove a point that they know it and you don't.

Interview Questions

• What if after a year you get a better job offer from some other company?   1 Answer

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telenor (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

On site meeting with an HR representative and the hiring manager. Part of the interview is in English to verify the candidate's command of the language - general talk like what was your previous job, where have you studied, etc. The rest of the interview consists mostly of a written test on linux command prompt commands and what they do in combination with different flags.

Interview Questions

• What does command xyz -a -b -s do?   1 Answer

Database Administratorstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Podgorica (Montenegro)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telenor (Podgorica (Montenegro)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a test and two interviews. The test consisted out of 3 parts: foreign language, education and computer skills. The tests were rather easy and the interviewers pleasant.