Telenor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telenor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2017

Business Contact Centre Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telenor (Belgrade (Serbia)) in August 2017.

Interview

The "interview" was actually a test that included two parts: English and general knowledge/education. Both tests were extremely easy and even children could solve them. However after this test I was told that another candidate was selected without any feedback regarding the test. When I asked for their feedback, they never got back to me. It seemed odd because they can't possibly be basing the outcome on these tests. I'm starting to think that this "interview" was a mere formality and that they had already chosen a candidate because there is no way they could be basing my skills and competences on these two tests. It saddens me to think that a reputable company such as Telenor would waste my time like this and I also suspect nepotism was at play here.

Interview Questions

• English and general education test, middle-school level   Answer Question

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moradabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telenor (Moradabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

To work hard achieve challenging goals, which will help me to enhance my skills with the growth of the company.To work hard achieve challenging goals, which will help me to enhance my skills with the growth of the company.

Interview Questions

• To work hard achieve challenging goals, which will help me to enhance my skills with the growth of the company.   1 Answer

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telenor (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in February 2017.

Interview

5 Stages, after you submit your resume and cover letter, most probably you will be called to participate in an assessment center where you together with other people have to solve a case study regarding Telenor's activities. You work independently online for 5 days and need to add input ideas to the brainstorming process. The best candidates are chosen for the next stage which is a phone interview. After that there are 2 more stages.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a brand or company you like and describe their branding/ marketing strategy, why is the company so creative/ not creative?   Answer Question

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telenor (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in December 2016.

Interview

First there was a description of the role and the company, what was expected from a candidate and what tasks could be expected to solve. Then there were some questions about myself, my experience and my education and I was asked what characteristics I have that would suit the company and this role. After that, I was given a case to solve within five minutes. Pretty straight forward, they wanted to see my way of thinking and how I attack a problem, there were no right or wrong answers.

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with Microsoft Excel and what do I do if I do not know enough?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Telenor (Oslo (Norway)).

Interview

Agent contacted me thru LinkedIn,
    After first online conversation, then headhunter meeting and interview, then testing one full day at headhunter office, thereafter real meeting with company in Airport conf. room.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi Beograd (Serbia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Telenor (Novi Beograd (Serbia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Formal interview performed only with few candidates. Whole selection process is performed pro-forma and candidates were chosen before the process has been started. First round is interview with HR representative and testing: general knowledge test, English language test, personality test. Second phase is interview with manager and task solving.

Interview Questions

• why you applied (motivation), how you can contribute to Telenor on the position, new ideas   Answer Question

Business Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telenor (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

It was an easy process, started with an HR interview followed another with Assistant Managers with a weeks time. after checking with my previous company, i had the final interview with Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience   1 Answer

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telenor (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral interview in which they asked me about my leadership experiences, my presentation skills and my ability to work in a male dominated environment. They asked me to give an example of how I lead a team successfully and situation in which I convinced people. How I handled a difficult person. They also told me that work hours can be long and you will have to work in the night shift as well.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telenor in January 2016.

Interview

Tech industry standards (4 individual interviewers) in which the emperor wore no cloths. Wannabe (Google, Facebook, Microsoft). If that can't act like the big boys in recruiting?
    The people seemed to have little idea what the position was fit over and above being like them.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Telenor in November 2015.

Interview

Got call for interview a day before after applying for it. i gave the interview and everything was okay except some politics played in since the slot was one of the good ones.