Telerik Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telerik Interview Questions

2.7

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA).

Interview

30 min phone screen. 2 in-person interviews with hiring manager and department manager. Flurry of emails following second interview. Offer made. Countered. Waited a week until they came back with answer. No dice. Elected not to go there.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telerik.

Interview

Interviews were really simple and quick; interview process was strangely sloppy and confusing at times. People would contradict each other - process was never really well defined.

Cool company, seems to have a great environment and good people. Decided not to move forward with them.

Renewal Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. Very nice people I met with. I really wanted the job, which makes it all the more frustrating. Had all the attributes for the job, including 8 years experience using software they use. No call back. Just rejection email. Sent messages to Director who couldn't be bothered to respond. Very unprofessional.

Product Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telerik.

Interview

The process was relatively quick and efficient until the end. The recruiter, however, was disorganized and sloppy with details. He could not adequately describe the position requirements and was not successful in getting me in front of all the stakeholders. I did have a transcontinental call with Europe, California and Boston at the same time, but people were not were they were supposed to be and in the end I did not receive feedback, and the recruiter was strangely not involved at all with the latter portion of the process. It was explained to me after I could not get feedback that he was no longer assigned to this position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would deal with difficult channel partners. The question was fair but with little background information I was forced to provide a rather general answer.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process went very quickly. It started out with a phone interview with HR, which was quick and relatively generic. Feedback was provided via email the same day, and a phone interview was then scheduled with the open position's manager. After that, two on-site interviews were scheduled where I met with two people each time, at the same time.

Throughout the entire process, feedback came very quickly, and everyone was professional and friendly. I don't quite remember the overall duration at this point, but it was probably around 2 weeks from start to finish.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a small increase in salary after one phase of negotiation. I probably could have done one more as well, but was not sure at the time.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telerik.

Interview

The interview process was smooth, fun, and very professional.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Telerik.

Interview

The Telerik interview process was a very pleasant experience. They different employees that I met with were all extremely personable and well prepared. They asked very good, pointed questions that related to the job to make sure the job was a good fit for both the candidate and company. A major positive about the process is that Telerik looks to make a decision very fast and provides feedback within 24 hrs vs. having to wait days to hear back. Telerik keeps the number of interviews to a minimal level usually a phone screen and then one or two onsites and that's it. The expectation is to not have to spend multiple hours at the office for interviews.

Negotiation

Telerik is open to discussing packages and expectations

Maintenance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I heard back from telerik shortly after applying for the position. I always appreciate when a potential employer responds in a timely manner regardless of whether or not they wish to move you forward in the interview process. Next, I set up a phone conversation with Talent Acquisition and had a 20 to 30 minute discussion about my background as well as telerik and the position that I was applying to fill. Very soon after the call (2 or 3 days) I heard back from Talent Acquisition asking to schedule an in person visit to the telerik office to meet with several members of the team. A day or so after the interview I received a call and job offer from the company. telerik seemed extremely organized throughout the interview process and every question that I asked outside of the interviews was answered thoroughly and in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us what you know about Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and why a company would want to use our solutions?   Answer Question

Renewal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I came across the job post through a recruiter who set up an interview. First interview was face-to-face with recruiter manager and two other sales managers. Received feedback within the first 24 hours of Interview.
    I was called back to give a brief presentation on one of their products.

Telerik made sure that I got the position that fit my goals and past experience. Received job offer 3 days after initial interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal job within the company? (it's not a tricky question or difficult by any means, it simply caught me off guard since not a lot of companies ask you about your long term future goals.)   Answer Question

Global Partner Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Very positive experience. I met with a collection of mid and senior level people. Coordination by the HR team was clear and professional. The interaction was more conversational than rigid. The whole process through receiving an offer took one week.

Negotiation

The offer was pretty straight ahead and there was very little negotiation needed