Temasek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Temasek Interview Questions

3.5

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Temasek.

Interview

The directors were friendly and approachable. They asked intelligent questions. The overall atmosphere was relaxing and comfortable. It was a two-to-one interview. More of a casual conversation to know you better.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Temasek (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, followed by tests and a recorded video interview. 'Assessment Centre Experience' was all day in London in January 2017. They interviewed the candidates for both Singapore and London in the same day, so there were about 25 of us - they had many more available positions for Singapore, maybe as few as 2 for London. Fairly poorly organised, lots of waiting time involved because of the number of candidates. They could have streamlined it by using multiple dates, though it was understandable given the HR team had flown from Singapore especially.

Interview Questions

• Assessment Centre Experience involves group case study, individual case study and two-on-one interview.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Temasek (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round of interviews were easy, but superday was difficult. Group case study, individual case study, interview and then 3 psychometric tests. Overall it felt very time-pressured and that might throw you off during the interview.

Value Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Temasek (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interviewed by an MD, head of department. Strategies type of questions just kept coming instead of what was described in the JD. Was expecting more methodology type of questions for performance tracking. An indecent and non-respectful was of interviewing style. They may not like me but i don't like them either.

Interview Questions

• What strategy has been applied for the fund you have described?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Temasek (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a one-on-one interview with the associate director, and it was quite conversational and informal. I was first contacted by an email asking to confirm the date of my interview, and then they took around 2 weeks to get back to me for the offer.

Interview Questions

• He asked general questions about my background and experiences.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Temasek (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was an internship program offered by the university, and I had to pass the prior resume screen before my resume was handed over to the company. I was notified almost a month later, and it was a one-on-one interview with the director of the department. It was mostly conversational, and I just had an informal 1 hour chit chat with him.

Interview Questions

• If we gave you 1 million dollars what would you do with it?   Answer Question

Private Equity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Temasek (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

One on one interview with associate director, when through resume details and some details about the job scope and what to expect. It was generally relax and nice. Took me around 15 minutes for the interview. There wasn't any technical interview, or stages, which was quite a surprise.

Interview Questions

• Strength and weaknesses, as well as interest in the Private equity area   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Temasek (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2015.

Interview

Very efficient process, the first four rounds took about one month to complete. Application > online test (numerical, verbal and logical) together with video interview > interview with HR and business line manager (1 to 2) > Assessment centre > Final interview with MD

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Temasek (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

I went for the tea session organised by Temasek, sent in my resume and was asked to do 3 online assessments. Then I got called for a video interview soon after. There was about 5 questions asked and you have a countdown time of 1 minute to think of the answer, followed by 2 minutes to answer the question.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Temasek (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

As it was a mid-semester internship, I directly interviewed with the department heads, a director and an assistant director. I guess there was only 1 round of interview. The questions were very focused on investments, markets, and was asked for a stock pitch.

Interview Questions

• If you were to buy a stock now, which would you pick and why?   Answer Question