Tender Touch Rehab Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Occupaional Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

1:1 interview with department supervisor. supervisor asks clinical questions and discusses experience. Interview consisted of tour of facility and inteoduction to lead therapists and other staff members. Productivity and documentation expectations are discussed. Computer documentation is used and you are expected to do point of service documentation. Position roles and responsibilities are outlined and example of a typical day is discussed. Therpaist may have the opportunity to observe treatment sessions.

Interview Questions

• When positioning patient is wheelchair where should you start the positioning/repositioninb process?   1 Answer

SLP CFY Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services.

Interview

First interview was over the phone, second interview was with rehab director. Both were very nice. Tour of the facility was given with second interview. Recruiter was also very nice. First interview was about clinical questions pertaining to field of study. Second interview was overview of typical day at the job.

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services (Edison, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Emails were between HR assistant who set up an interview date with DOR. Interview was scheduled a week later and I received an offer the same day I interviewed. My intended start date was set after a few emails with an HR assistant who needed necessary documentation.

Clinical Fellow - Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

30 minute phone interview with SLP regional manager
     - Discussed experience and clinical skills
     - Questions focused mostly on clinical knowledge with some hypothetical scenarios
    1 hour in-person interview with DOR on site discussing specifics of facility
     - Focused more on HR-type interview questions, as DOR is not SLP
     - Asked about strengths/weaknesses, what makes you an asset to team, how do you handle conflicts, etc.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview with regional recruiter. Then an on site interview with the facility's director of rehab. The phone interview was about 15 minutes. The on site was about a half hour with a facility tour

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services in December 2015.

Interview

The interview made me decide I didn't want to work for them. Questions focused on billing, RUG-levels, Part B-Minutes, G-codes - interviewer (traveling supervisor) seemed to have little interest in clinical skills, experience, creativity and pt outcomes. No room for out-of-the-box thinking. High productivity requirement, and little room for employee quality of life (such as less than 40 hr work-wk). Wonder what their turn-over/burn-out rates are.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services in September 2015.

Interview

Quick turnover between interview and hiring. Amount of paperwork required for this entry level job was insane though--pain. Dealt directly with regional manager which was nice. What else do you want me to say?

COTA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services.

Interview

Was asked general questions that were situational in nature.. ie what would you do in this senario. Was called by company recruiter a few hours later and emailed offer that day. Company scheduled 2 interviews with different facilities the same day both wanted to make me an offer. The recruiter for the company asked me which one I liked better and an offer was made for that facility only.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult client describe what was difficult and what you did to effectively treat him or her.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with regional manager for speech (asked specific clinical questions and general background questions concerning what i had on my resume; onsite interview with DOR (super easy, just went over the policy's of company, time off,holidays, etc as well as took a tour). Process went very smoothly, the recruiter was very efficient

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

Recruiter was very responsive and answered all my questions; interviewed with the facility/supervisor and liked what I saw. got to tour the facility and meet some of the other therapists in the facility. The HR department was very helpful in completing required paperwork and all paperwork was submitted online and via email.

Interview Questions

• where do i see myself in 5 years; I hadnt given that much thought at the time as I was a new grad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

just back and forth on rate until we came to a fair rate

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tender Touch Rehab Services (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I reached out to recruiter, set me up for interview with direct supervisor and regional manager. Interviewed in the facility and was shown around. Was pressured into making a decision.