Terranea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.5

SPA Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Terranea (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

it was really cool when you walk In there and everyone is very friendly and they want you to be there. the only thing is the interview gets you nervous but if you overcome that then you should be fine.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terranea (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a hiring fair so there was a bunch of people. They bounced me around from different departments, and had you wait in a room together during down time. The first person asks most of the initial questions, then the other managers ask more about what makes you special or why you'd be a good fit for that department.

Server Interview

Interview

I attended a hiring fair where I was looked over physically by the first panel, then asked what I would like to do. Then sent over to the restaurants area where they would be doing the interviews. I was never asked which restaurant I would like to interview for, and when hired, I was told that it would be easy to apply to work in a different restaurant since I was already familiar with the resort. None of that ever happened.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very basic, just wanted to fill in empty positions where needed   Answer Question

PBX Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terranea.

Interview

everything went pretty well..they called me in and asked the normal interview questions. then they called me back a week later and told me i was hired. then the training process lasted two weeks.

Interview Questions

• there really wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Terranea (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

It's different now. I was referred so I didn't have to go trough the verbal interview. I went straight to a practical. Then I was on probation as an on call therapist till I proved myself worthy.

Junior Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terranea (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

The Human Resource are great people and they gave a great information. Very great attitude with people.

Interview Questions

• The difficult was trying to be a fair salary and they have ignored my expectation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay fair is what they should be dealing with it.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Terranea (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Must apply online first. Once you meet with HR hiring manager, you are scheduled an interview with outlet manager. Once hired, must go through an orientation that lasts a whole day. Must pass drug test.

Interview Questions

• What makes you fit for the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable base with tips.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terranea in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with all leadership personnel in F&B and HR. Waiting to hear back from them which took weeks and then got a call back to accept an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation took place.