Testlio Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Testlio

Testlio

Application

I interviewed at Testlio

Interview

The process consisted of 6 interviews (recruiter, VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing, Director of Product, a Services team member, and then the CEO). Each interview turned into a friendly conversation instead of back and forth questions, which made it relaxing.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember any of the questions off the top of my head.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Testlio (Raleigh, NC) in Nov 2021

Interview

Proactive , structured and well organized process. Excellent leadership team , makes you feel comfortable during the interview process. Knowledgeable people including recruiters . Impresed with the overall interview process and people .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

Testlio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Testlio in Nov 2021

Interview

1. Familiarity round: To understand the overall fit 2. Tech round1: Breadth/depth on your project experience 3. Assignment: Write application code 4. Discussion: code review discussion 5. Management round: with CTO All the rounds were done with such a professionalism, which is rare in the industry. The whole team was very cordial, helpful, honest and transparent. The interview experiences were awesome, to be precise, the best in my whole career. I have requested for feedback. And to my surprise, I got a very detailed feedback with bullet points, which I doubt if anyone would give when a company is not proceeding with the candidate. If you really work with an excellent team, go ahead and join TestLio.

Interview Questions
  • Generally, discuss about your project and thoughts behind some decisions, alternatives etc.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Testlio (Augusta, GA) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process was very long and rigorous, requiring a total of 6 steps, including an assessment that was quite extensive. The company is highly selective about who they hire. While it may appear on the surface to be a bit overkill, if you get in, I am sure you will appreciate the thorough vetting when working alongside colleagues for 40 hours per week. Study every single item on their extensive website in depth prior to each round, and be prepared to speak to it. Every round I was reinvigorated by the personalities of each individual I met.

Interview Questions
  • What steps would you take internally when the client notifies Testlio of escaped issues?

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Testlio (Edison, NJ) in Nov 2021

Interview

1. HR 1 on 1 for company benefits, values, and first round screening. 2. Hiring Manager screening 3. Take home assessment for your engagement manager role experience and responses on provided scenario 4. Mock interview with clients for the onboarding process - based on scenario and questions they've provided in the take home assessment. Being able to understand what Testlio does and what their values are prove to be important. 5. Chief Client Officer Interview 6. CEO Interview 7. Package Finalization

Interview Questions
  • All geared toward your background, personality and value fit for the company and community

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Testlio (Edison, NJ) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process was long but yet full of human interactions on both ends. It took total of 6-8 steps for me, 1. HR to cover company culture and get to know my background a bit more. 2. Meet and greet with the hiring manager who vets if you may be a good fit to his team. Again It's mostly value screening and not on hard skill 3. Take home assessment on engagement manager role. If you do have any experience on this role it should be something that you definitely find it reasonable to have this process. 4. Mock Interview session with your HM and other teammates based on a scenario and the take home assessment. If you are experienced with recommending testing strategies and have had engagement experience you should find it pretty natural as they do treat you like a teammate when they engage conversations. It was fun for me and sincerely hope your experience would be the same. 5. Meet and greet with the Chief Client Officer. Personality, background and value fit again. 6. Meet and greet with the CEO. Personality, background and value fits again. Every round I felt more energized and eager to get into the next round. Be yourself and believe the process would make you grow even if you do not get it. Everyone you encounter along the way you will find them charming and respectful to represent the values of the company.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. What would you do if you find your day to day isn't challenging anymore 3. Where would you choose to live now given it's remote and you have your freedom of choice 4. Why did you leave your last job.

Testlio

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Testlio in Oct 2021

Interview

Thorough/efficient process that had me talking to a lot of team members, but it not taking forever. It helps that Testlio is remote first — interviews are effective and not belabored by 'coming in' for them. Was engaged with another couple of firms at the same time and it took them probably 2-3x as long to get me through their processes. IMO, lots of interview sessions isn't bad so long as they don't stretch the process out beyond what is necessary with scheduling. Focus was primarily on past experience re: application to Testlio, personality/mentality fit, and even workplace philosophy and business thinking. Really felt like they wanted a picture of the whole person vs. just filling a seat. Values and character were front and center and I really appreciated that. At the same time, not a ton of truly 'softball' questions; if I didn't know my stuff and have anecdotes, data, and research on Testlio and its people at the ready this would have been tough. Difficult in terms of spending time on prep, and then delivery.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about how you used your craft to overcome a significant business challenge? You've never 'run the show' in your function before; why now, and why with Testlio? What do you do when you start driving an initiative and it doesn't seem to be working? Tell me about yourself — what's your story? Talk to me about what you do / volunteer for outside of work? What does diversity and inclusion mean to you personally?

Testlio

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Testlio in Sep 2021

Interview

The Interview Process went extremely smooth with quick responses and flexible meeting bookings from Testlio. I was feeling valued during all Interview stages. It surely was a two-way discussion, chat and experience sharing rather then a test.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were aimed mostly onto previous work experience with some management logic tasks.

Anonymous Employee in Tallinn

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Testlio (Tallinn) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a multi step process that began in LinkedIn, done remotely and with lots of interviews but very swift and with continuous feedback. It took about 2 weeks and a bit. I was first contacted by the director of product to validate willingness to participate and answer some basic questions. Then there was an interview with a person from the People team, it was actually a lot of fun and we were laughing the whole chat, and that was really important for me, serious company with people with a lot of sense of humor. We scheduled a meeting with different members of the product team; Team lead, Head of User Experience and a Product Manager. Full of interesting questions, great for me to evaluate company culture, product culture and general working environment. Then I had a series of 3 interviews with key stakeholders; Director of product, CTO and CEO. Feedback was constant through the whole process so I knew where I stood and how to balance this opportunity in relation with other open processes I had at the time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Testlio

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Testlio

Interview

Went through the interview process. Did very well on the presentation. Got shot down by the CEO for no apparent reason other than not being the "right type of candidate". This is from a candidate who is highly qualified and years of experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your highlighted achievements?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews