Teva Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

3.1

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skippack, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Skippack, PA).

Interview

Had initial phone interview with HR recruiter followed up by VP phone interview. Never heard back either way, even after the process was over. I got the impression that they were already biased against candidates from big pharma or maybe they wanted proof that you can think differently. Was hard to tell but seemed weird they called for an interview with that attitude. Salary very comparable to big pharma. Would guess this is something that makes them competitive. These two phone interviews occurred over the course of about three weeks. Questions weren't difficult or structured. No leadership or situational questions although it might get more structured when you get further in the process.

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (West Chester, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter with the job description and I did a phone interview with them. After feedback was given to Teva they brought me in for an in-person the following week. I met with 3 people, a team member, a supervisor and ops director. They were very friendly, and clear and to the point with the responsibilities. They didn't really ask me too much about previous experience as my resume says a lot about it, they were more looking along the lines of if I would fit with the culture. They explained the next steps and I heard within a week that they wanted to make an offer.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Typical phone screen then 3 additional face to face meetings. There was a group panel interview that was conducted in the same day rotating managers. The final interview is with a Sales Director having current company information and being knowledgeable about the business and territory is essential.

Interview Questions

• Beside the information on my resume what else stands out about me as it relates to this job   Answer Question

Remote Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted a few days after applying for the position to set up a phone screening with the recruiter. She made it seem like I was a good fit but I never received a response. Two months later, after I applied for another position, I received an appointment for a phone screening two days after I applied. I never got to do the phone screen. Instead, I received a notification that the interview was canceled. I never received a email or phone call saying why. That is very unprofessional and I won't be applying for another position with this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history.   1 Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Gainesville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

phone interview they called, set up the interview. asked questions and then did a video interview where you were give a munite to prepare and 3 minutes to respong

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Submit application, received electronic interview request from a Hiring Manager. Had an hour interview and he sounded like they were not interested in my experience and background afterall. Shortly received a second interview request over the phone from a subcompany of Teva, Anda Pharmaceuticals, which was never mentioned before. The interviewer was about to just cut me off based on the fact that I wasn't provided this information before (really?). Had been told it'd be 1hr interview which ended up being 17mins. The person eventually fessed up that the role will be fulfilled in 2-3 mths time (hadn't been told that either). The person was adamant to make it seem like they have a ton of great candidates and was very wishy washy and careless. Was wished "best of luck"... yeah, bye.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the recruiter after about a week. The initial screening went well and was scheduled for phone interview with two associate directors. The recruiter emailed within a few days to confirm face to face interview.

The first discussion and which I think was the critical one with around 6 people - Senior Director, Director and AD. Mostly generic questions with regards to the work I was doing and what was expected. Some interesting discussion around where we think the clinical industry is headed .. what will be important in coming years et all.

The second discussion was with the team I would have worked with. The discussion was around how the work is done and what tools Teva uses and what tools I have used.

Everyone was professional and knowledgeable about their areas of expertise.

Interview Questions

• What will be the biggest change in clinical research in years to come.   Answer Question

Category Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online followed by HR phone screen. Then had phone screen with hiring manager in Israel (was supposed to be a video interview but HR did not send link for video interview). Then was brought in for onsite interview by several managers in department which lasted about 6 hours. I followed up with HR contact twice and no response for 3.5 weeks. Then was told that decision was made to promote internal candidate to position and see how he would do. What a huge disappointment and waste of time. What about just doing that in beginning instead of wasting my time? How unprofessional.

Production Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Quick, easy pleasant. Met with production director at a career fair had a pleasant experience. Received a call from HR to schedule interview. Interview was panel style asking typical behavior based questions. The interview lasted about an hour. The position was for a production intern and interviewed with the production manager and director

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

First I received an email from the recruiter saying they wanted to begin the interview process and that I was to set-up a Google Hangout account for us to chat. I created the account and tried to call the recruiter via google hangouts at the date/ time they requested. The recruiter then responded saying that the interview would only be conducted threw the chat feature. (strange). She began by saying that at the end of the interview session I would be asked to scan a coy of my passport/birth certificate/drivers license and proof of address. I declined right away saying that I did not feel comfortable sending that information via Google Hangouts when I have not even had a formal in person interview yet. Next she began with lots of questioning about why I wanted to work there and some other generic questions. Since the interview was conducted via the app it took a long time and there were many minutes between responses even though she had said she required timely responses on my end. Overall I found out the job would be a remote (work from the internet) type deal and I immediately said I was not interested.

Interview Questions

• Are You currently employed?
      Why do you want this job?
      How would you describe your work ethic?
      Do you think you would be successful in this position?
      Have you ever worked from home before?
      What is your current typing speed?
      What milestone did you accomplish in your last job that was remarkable and you wold love to share?
      Do you see yourself as the regional manager for Teva someday?
      How much training do you think you need to be a productive employee?
      What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct?
      Suggest 4genuine reasons why yo should be hired to work for us?
      Do you smoke?
      Do you drink alcohol?
      Are you currently taking or receiving any form of medication that you could require an emergency?
      Have you ever been diagnosed with high blood pressure?
      2 Answers