Teva Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teva Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews at Teva Pharmaceuticals

1. Featured Interview

Synthetic Organic Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashdod (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Ashdod (Israel)) in August 2017.

Interview

phone call with manpower, a professional interview that included a presentation of my previous work, and an additional interview with manpower included some background questions and my motivation for this work

Interview Questions

• professional questions about my previous work, my strong and weak points   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

Met with several people. Standard interview stuff. Followed up with multiple emails. More than 2 months later and not a word. I hear from a contact the position was filled 3 weeks ago. Glad I did not get the job.

Ra Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Had a phone screen with HR recruiter. Interviewed 1:1 with half a dozen department members and directors for about 25 minutes each. Interviews went really well. They went with an internal candidate from one of the nearby locations that was being relocated to New Jersey.

EHS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2019.

Interview

During the phone screen, I have never encountered such a rude, negative attitude in all my years of interviewing for various positions. If that is an indication of how they treat their employees, I wouldn't want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Very first question (said with a very rude attitude) - "so why are we talking today?"   1 Answer

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Weston, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

3 managers , average sales interview no surprises be prepared they don just hire anyone , somewhere around 1 hour for all 3, ask questions about comp plan since it is a sales position. If you get to the in person interview feel honored if you havent already gotten another job since process is very lengthy

Chemist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2019.

Interview

It was basic phone screening interview with HR. but She was late for one hour without any notice and called me back with 1 min notice. I was really distracted and it wasn't really good conversation. She wasn't really listening to the conversation. She was just asking for the question and done. I felt like she just want it to be done.

HR Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals in August 2019.

Interview

Fast and to the point. there were 3 phone screens and 1 in person. Asked relevant questions and there was no small talk during the interviews. People were very nice and explained what the position would entail.

Interview Questions

• How has past experience helped shape you for this position?   Answer Question

Product Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Recruiter reached out requesting availability for a phone screen. The request included a phone screen document that needed to be completed before the interview. The document helped to make the phone screen easier. It was a very detailed document of questions to be answered.

Met with the recruiter for the actual phone screen, which seemed to go well. A phone interview was to be setup with the hiring manager. I never heard from the recruiter again.

Interview Questions

• Have you implemented significant improvements to an IT infrastructure? What were they?   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Miami, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

Two phone interviews. I talked to one about the job and my experience. The second one said he was busy and rescheduled but never called me back at the time we set up.

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Richmond, KY) in January 2019.

Interview

Pre-screen and phone interview with lab operations manager& another technical supervisor. Aerotek called me in late December for a phone screen, and a phone interview was set up for early January. I got an offer 2 or 3 workdays later, but accepted a similar from another company to work at a location that better suited my spouse.

Interview Questions

• Explain in some detail how GCMS works   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you were reviewing another analyst's data that is not right and is surely faked?   Answer Question
    • How would you decide what kind of PPE to use? (With follow-up questions).   1 Answer
    • Do you think you would feel comfortable with, and can commit to 12-hour rotating shifts by the DuPont schedule (night shifts-rest-day shifts-rest, repeat fro 21 days, followed by 7 days off)?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The interview was very good. It was a phone interview. Was asked questions mostly about stuff I had worked on previously and some basic chemistry questions. Interviewer was polite and coordial.