The Armada Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Armada Group

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Armada Group (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very nice, interview in person and everyone seemed very friendly. They asked a lot of questions so be prepared to know why the internship would be beneficiary for you, and what you can offer for the company by taking the internship.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Armada Group (Santa Cruz, CA).

Interview

First I phone interviewed by the Manager- asked to come onsite, filled out an online application. During the onsite was greeted and asked if I wanted water or coffee. They ask a variety of questions about different situations I have been in during previous employment and how I handled them, past employment experience etc. Asked if I had any questions and also explained the job more in-depth to me. Let me know that she would follow up, if she was proceeding with next steps of a second onsite interview with additional management team. Wished me a good weekend and let me know to reach out if I had any additional questions that came to mind.

Interview Questions

• what are some positive things my prior manager would say about me and what are some areas of improvement?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Armada Group (Santa Cruz, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied via their website. Within a day I got a call, reviewed my previous experience over the phone then was asked to come in. I was told to be 15 minutes early to fill out an application (which I did), interviewed with the hiring manager. Went over my experience, what makes me suitable for this job, etc. Pretty standard process.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you had to do something you didn't want to do. If I called your current manager/employer what areas would they say you could improve upon?   Answer Question