The CENTECH GROUP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.6

Desktop Publisher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

After waiting alone in the conference room for 30 minutes, I finally met with the CEO for a brief interview. I then met with the Director of Communications for a more intensive interview and thorough description of the job. After that, I took a 20-minute editing test, followed by a final interview with the CEO and senior staff.
    I received an offer letter 5 days later.

Capture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

Screening calls were scheduled by the recruiter at very short notice. I called in then was put on hold waited for twenty minutes and finally hung up. Next round of Interviews were scheduled obviously without notice to the interviewer when they asked what position I was interviewing for? Then there were endless emails from the CEO with questions that could not be answered about my capabilities and subject matter expertise. Answers to questions resulted in additional emails and additional questions. Overall it was an unprofessional process, I had multiple offers and I chose to work with another company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a family? What is your religion? How old are you?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP (Telephone, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Spent 6 months in talks with no results but being led to believe I could work with them. They asked me to submit designs which I did, actually doing unpaid work.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP (Falls Church, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

After keeping me waiting for 20 minutes the CEO finally showed up and acted as if I was an inconvenience to him. The interview was informal and conversational.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP.

Interview

The interviewer either didn't know or forgot that he was scheduled to interview me. Talked to the CEO who did not apologize for the previous interviewer and asked several irrelevant questions. He then informally scheduled me for another interview. The recruiter could not confirm that this second interview time was valid or that it would be properly scheduled this time. Declined to continue interview process.

Interview Questions

• None. The interviewer either didn't know or forgot that he was scheduled to interview me.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP.

Interview

The hiring manager didn't advertise the position until he was ready to hire me. He had my resume previously. The interview was not an interview at all, it was more of a recitation of the job requirements and some fluff about the company

Negotiation

None. I was running out of time with my previous employer who was closing up their local shop. I expected to be let go within weeks. The offer was reasonably in the range of my previous job so I took it.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP (Alexandria, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviews are very long and tedious. there were group interviews with a panel of people. interviews oud go on for hours. sometimes = and be judged from the interviewers. job expectations were never the same as when the actual work began,

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP (Irvine, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The guy sat me down and just wanted to chat. He asked if my resume was accurate and then wanted to know about me. It was a very easy interview. I wish they were all this easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP.

Interview

Some of the most bizarre questions from the CEO.
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    What can you offer my company?
    How long would you like to work here?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2 back and forth.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP in September 2009.

Interview

Process involved a series of interviews, culminating with the CEO. I know now that all preceding interviews were perfunctory -- the only one that counts is the CEO, who asks increasingly bizarre questions. The questions center on an attempt to identify entrepreneurs, but I learned later entrepreneurship is not allowed -- only talked about.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree that no good comes of challenging a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations -- was easy