The Children's Place Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Children's Place Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was quick and easy. Very straightforward. They used common resume questions. The manager was very friendly and nice. The interview took at least 10-30 minutes. They are looking for people who will work hard and do their job.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Children's Place (New York, NY).

Interview

It was easy going. Just make sure you dress well. Also, make sure you are confident in yourself and in your answers. Make good eye contact, don't interrupt while they are speaking, at the end if you have any questions that you think may be important ask the interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Sacramento, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Super quick and understandable manager! Hired me on the spot! Look forward to working at the children’s Place! Hiring process was quick , was asked to come in for interview the very next day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very short interview. The manager was very nice. It was group interview so I had to wait a couple minutes for everyone to show up. The interview took place in the stock room.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied Online. Was sent an assessment via email a few days later. Was called in for a one on one interview with a manager after passing the assesment. Was offered the position a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a group interview. There were two interviewers: Store Manager and Assistant Manager. We each answered questions after one another which made it somewhat easier to think of answers if you were the last one.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Children's Place.

Interview

The interview was extremely Simple and easy. I applied online and then I came in the store to interview. It was quick and simple, I started the new hire paperwork right after.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Riverside, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied 2 months before the called me. It was a group interview with 4 other girls. One of the managers came in first and asked us all questions and went in order of the way we were sitting. Usually the same question and we all have our answer. After she finished another manager came in and asked basically the same questions. They said they would call us the next week

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Florence, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phone, I was asked three questions and was hired. It took three hours to be put inside of the system. Overall, it is a easy job.

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Medford, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online,and I got a call to schedule an interview a couple days later. The interview was on the sales floor with the manager because she was the only one, and there were customers. The interview lasted about 5-10 min. She was super nice, and told me I got the job on the spot. I had to complete a survey online after I completed the application and it was about 50 short agree or disagree questions.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important to have the sales floor and stock room organized at all times?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked retail before?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a recent time in which you were given exceptional customer service, and how would you apply it in our store?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little about yourself, and your availability?   Answer Question