The Clorox Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 225 of over 225 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Clorox Company

Featured Interview

The Clorox Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Clorox Company

Interview

1 hour long, broken into two parts. They had products that they asked questions about similar to recruiting events. Spoke to two sets of pairs on different topics, not that many basic interview questions more how you think and approach problems.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions concerning how products are made and improved.
    1 Answer

The Clorox Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Clorox Company

Interview

Entrevista grupal. Entrevista de a 5 personas donde nos hacían presentarnos con un tema en especial y luego presentar unas propuesta de un tema que nos dieron. Luego discutimos con los demás postulantes cuales eran las mejores propuestas para las distintas áreas y llegamos a un acuerdo.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Clorox Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Clorox Company

Interview

video call from HR and face to face interview - common interview questions - base on the CV you submitted - a friendly interview , just need to relax - in Chinese and English

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Clorox Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Clorox Company

Interview

I had an initial interview with the recruiter via phone call and a virtual interview with the hiring manger. Both interviews were relatively straightforward conversations about the company, the position, and my experience. Unfortunately, the position requirements were altered prior to the 3rd and final team interview. This ended the interview process and was a bit disappointing. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you encountered a conflict with a client.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Oakland, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The process if very structured. They have a list of questions they ask. Your response needs to have concrete examples and need to be relevant to the position you're applying for.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation the was a change of direction for a given project. How did you respond?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was sent an e mail by the hiring manager to schedule a time for the first interview. I replied to her mail and shared my available slots for the day she asked. Neither I got a response nor a call.. Few days after I got an email by the same hiring manager saying that she missed my mail and wants to set a date... No candidate would ever be tolerated for a behaviour like this. I believe the attitude of hr towards candidates says a lot aboujt the company. No wonder the Uk office ratings are so bad👎🏻

The Clorox Company

Application

I interviewed at The Clorox Company

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. Did two rounds and got the offer. First was behavioral and some technical. Just basic questions like marketing and cash vs accrual basis. Second was more technical with work on financial statements.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between cash basis and accrual basis?

The Clorox Company

Application

I interviewed at The Clorox Company

Interview

I gave my application to the manager that appeared to an on campus event and received an email for an interview two weeks late. There were behavioral questions with a few technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Clorox Company

Application

I interviewed at The Clorox Company

Interview

It was great. Everyone was super low-key and chill. Maybe it had something to do with the pandemic. It was a lot of behavioral questions, but that was expected. I also had to give a presentation. I was a bit nervous at first. But everyone made me feel relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Clorox Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Clorox Company in Feb 2021

Interview

It was very laid back, and the interviewers genuinely seemed like they wanted to get to know you. They took their time introducing themselves and asking the questions and created a very open environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Clorox Company

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Clorox Company in Feb 2021

Interview

I had an initial interview with the HR recruiter, then a Teams meeting with the hiring manager, shortly after a team (4 people total; 2 SME & 2 manager path employees) interview was scheduled. A few days after an offer was made and I had the opportunity to talk through it with the hiring manager. Overall I was impressed with the Clorox interview process and the thought they put into it.

Interview Questions
  • How would you solve a problem that Clorox is dealing with? What is the most innovative thing you have done professionally or in your personal life?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 225 Interviews