The Clorox Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Clorox Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Interview

Very relationship-based and relied on your ability to connect. The people I encountered were all nice and easy to talk to. Focusing on building a relationship with the interviewer seems to be key to the process.

Revenue Deduction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was a 2 hour process starting with 2 panel interview followed by 3 panel for the next hour. The went over your resume with a fine tooth comb and spoke a lot about the company culture.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Clorox Company.

Interview

30 mins with first half Behavior questions and second half technical questions. The interviewer was really nice and make it as a conversation. Basically behavior are just the reasons that you want to work for the company. And I do think they draw a lot of attention on the technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basic Financial statements and their functions.
      2. How to value a project.
      3. Some product development solutions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through my school and got an interview the day after they got my resume. Interviewed and heard back about a week later. Super straightforward and easy process, and the guy was really easy to talk to

Anonymous Interview Candidate in UC Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (UC Berkeley, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through university career center, which was just a simple resume drop. 30 minute on-campus interview with a manager. 15 minutes behavioral, 15 minutes finance/accounting concepts. Process took about 2 weeks and they were quick to respond.

Neutral experience because I got good feedback from the manager who interviewed me, but was not given a second round so there is some lingering confusion.

Interview Questions

• How do you account for depreciation on the financial statements?   Answer Question

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Clorox Company in September 2017.

Interview

Asked standard interview questions, then asked riddles. This interview was on campus the day after the career fair. I talked with two recruiters for 15 minutes, then I talked with two other recruiters for 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Clorox product and how would you improve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Oakland, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview is technical, then behavioral, then case analysis.

Technical involved asking questions on how you would evaluate investing in a project. NPV, TVM, couple journal entries. Behavioral are the usual questions you get from every interview. Then you have a 30 min break, and 30 min to look over the case study. I looked over a simplified version of the P&L.

Technical and Behavioral are one on one, case study was a panel of three.

Interview Questions

• What are some business drivers that would affect individual lines on the P&L?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview 1: HR discusses background next steps etc - 15 mins. Interview 2: With hiring manager - questions about background, background on company, role etc. Interview 3: Group interview - 3 hours - meet with team and go through sessions. Interview 4: 1 hour - with VP of department, similar to interview 2.

Clorox is well known for being a fantastic company and I was very excited to be a part of the process. I am VERY disappointed that Clorox never gave me a status after going through the whole process. I sent the team a message re-iterating my desire for the position, but I never got a response and just assume I was not offered the position. I don't believe this is typical of Clorox, but apparently if you don't get the position they don't tell you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you would do in your first 30 days, and then your plan for after 30 days.   Answer Question

The Clorox Company Response

Oct 13, 2017 – Talent Management Analyst

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. It is an important part of our process to keep candidates informed of their status, regardless of the hiring decision. I'm disappointed this... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

1. Phone interview with HR to talk through my background and why I want to work for the company
    2. Phone interview with hiring manager to go through my resume and why I want to work for the company
    3. In-person interview with hiring manager, four other team managers (separately), and an excel test facilitated by another Analyst

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Clorox Company in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email after applying online to setup a phone screening. I spoke with a recruiter who does not live in the United States. She had a very heavy accent which made it hard to follow some of the questions. I asked a few times if she could repeat them. I feel this was definitely a hindrance in being selected to further the process as I have experience and education which pretty much fit the job description.