The Clorox Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Clorox Company Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2018

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Clorox Company.

Interview

I went to a career fair and was asked to interview the next day. The interview was very relaxed and conversational. It lasted for about 30-45 minutes. Questions were the normal behavioral type so know the STAR method back and forth.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Clorox Company in April 2018.

Interview

The process roughly took a week; I first receive a 30-miniute phone interview from two full-time data scientists; HR called me back a week later to discuss the intern offer and emailed an eletronic offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider as "a comprehensive data science education"?   Answer Question

May 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback about your interviewing experience with The Clorox Company. Welcome to the team!

Associate Director of Marketing Renew Life Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Oakland, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Initial conversation for the position was managed by their internal HR department. They were very responsive getting back to my online submission within the week. They were looking for someone with biology background. When I had the telephone interview with the hiring manager it became apparent that they were looking for someone wit strong digital advertising, DTC experience.

Interview Questions

• How many years of direct to consumer digital advertising do you have?   Answer Question

May 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We wish you the best in your job search and hope that you will continue to monitor our career page for positions that would be a match for your... More

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

It started with a phone call screening, which was half behavioral and half technical. Most of it was about accounting principals and strategy for manufacturing. Over all, the interview seemed average.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Standard behavioral questions. It felt pretty laid back. There were two people, one person who had been with the company for some time and another who was fairly new.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with someone and how you resolved it   Answer Question

May 30, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Clorox Company in December 2017.

Interview

Applied on school career website. Was then emailed about a phone interview two weeks later. Set up a time for the call - 10 minute phone interview and received an offer within the weeks.

Interview Questions

The Clorox Company Response

May 30, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear you had a positive experience with Clorox. Welcome to the team!

Intern Interview

Interview

Very relationship-based and relied on your ability to connect. The people I encountered were all nice and easy to talk to. Focusing on building a relationship with the interviewer seems to be key to the process.

Interview Questions

The Clorox Company Response

May 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback- we appreciate your time.

Revenue Deduction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was a 2 hour process starting with 2 panel interview followed by 3 panel for the next hour. The went over your resume with a fine tooth comb and spoke a lot about the company culture.

Interview Questions

The Clorox Company Response

May 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback- we appreciate your time.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Clorox Company.

Interview

30 mins with first half Behavior questions and second half technical questions. The interviewer was really nice and make it as a conversation. Basically behavior are just the reasons that you want to work for the company. And I do think they draw a lot of attention on the technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basic Financial statements and their functions.
      2. How to value a project.
      3. Some product development solutions.   Answer Question

May 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide this insight. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview 1: HR discusses background next steps etc - 15 mins. Interview 2: With hiring manager - questions about background, background on company, role etc. Interview 3: Group interview - 3 hours - meet with team and go through sessions. Interview 4: 1 hour - with VP of department, similar to interview 2.

Clorox is well known for being a fantastic company and I was very excited to be a part of the process. I am VERY disappointed that Clorox never gave me a status after going through the whole process. I sent the team a message re-iterating my desire for the position, but I never got a response and just assume I was not offered the position. I don't believe this is typical of Clorox, but apparently if you don't get the position they don't tell you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you would do in your first 30 days, and then your plan for after 30 days.   Answer Question

Oct 13, 2017 – Talent Management Analyst

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. It is an important part of our process to keep candidates informed of their status, regardless of the hiring decision. I'm disappointed this... More