The Columbus Organization Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Columbus Organization

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Columbus Organization (Kokomo, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Was still employed with another agency so was a little hesitant to apply in person. Saw the ad on line and after completing the application was screened then called in for an interview with a Team Leader. Questions were related to specifics with case management and afterwards, the supervisor jokingly remarked that she was seeing how committed I was to taking the job by making sure I knew how Columbus did things.

Interview Questions

• Time management plays a very big role in the performance of this job as well as the balance of home and work. What steps would you take to make sure that balance remains healthy?   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Columbus Organization (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Was already working for the Columbus Organization as a regional manager so was appreciative that the company did indeed stick to their principle of hiring internally for advanced supervisory positions. I met with vice president and Directors for a panel discussion where I was able to share my accomplishments as a manager as well as thoughts on where I saw my role moving forward. Some pointed questions regarding management of budgets and staff distribution but nothing that one would not have known if they were experienced in the daily workings of an office. Interview took about an hour and a half and within a week, I was notified that I was promoted. Received congratulatory calls from all the directors, vp and CEO so that was a nice gesture.