The Hanover Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Hanover Company Interview Questions

Interviews at The Hanover Company

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hanover Company (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I applied for the position through Indeed and had a phone interview within two days. I had two interviews with the property manager and within 2-3 hours I was interviewing with the regional manager. I applied, interviews and was hired, all within a week!

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hanover Company.

Interview

Very smooth and easy process, property manager was great and gave me a tour and told me what my job duties would be. It was a very seamless process and I felt very comfortable. I would recommend this company. They have options where you can live on property if they have housing allowance in the budget.

I was able to interview with the property manager, the regional manager, and both were very nice and made me feel at ease during the interview process

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Interview

I received an email from the CEO explaining the role. I expressed interest so I had a brief phone screen followed by an in person interview. I then heard back with a positive email and then after that I never heard from them again. I would’ve accepted the position but they didn’t even tell me if I got it or not. Completely unprofessional.

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hanover Company.

Interview

One on-campus interview followed by a final round in Houston. They really wanted to know why Hanover and why this position. The Final round interview was largely about cultural fit.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Hanover Company.

Interview

Phone interview that was soon followed up by the offer. A few emails were exchanged to decide the time for the phone interview but that was it. For the most part it was pretty easy and straight forward

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary that I can remember at least   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hanover Company (Plymouth, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

All the women within the office were extremely nice and welcoming. The woman who interviewed me was very personable but the job wasn't for me. They answered all of my questions thoroughly and I felt they were very interested in what I could offer the company.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to work every weekend?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hanover Company (Houston, TX).

Interview

Pretty easy. Started with a get to know each other interview at a career fair. Then got invited to the corporate office for the next round and just went over resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Hanover?   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hanover Company.

Interview

Received a phone call for the regional in regards to my resume I sent it. He left a message for me requesting a call back. I called back, left a message and received no reply. I called back a few days late to attempt to the speak with him, he answered the phone, apologized for the delay in regarding my call and states he would call before the close of business that was over a week ago. At least a call saying we have filled the position would have been professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hanover Company (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

It was both formal and informal. We went through all the typical interview questions and then spent time on an active site meeting with multiple different team members. I spent an entire day interviewing and meeting different people from the company, as well as different subcontractors on site.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have reading drawings?   1 Answer

Research/Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hanover Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

It takes about 2 weeks. I applied through university career system and there are two interviews. The first one is phone and the supervisor went to school for another.