The Joint Chiropractic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Joint Chiropractic Interview Questions

Interviews at The Joint Chiropractic

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted for an interview with in a week. Met the interviewer in a clinic in Dallas. They were looking for full-time and part-time chiropractors for both primary practitioners and float positions. The model is hands-on adjusting and they are working to standardized the experience. They are looking for doctors that can keep practice members once their marketing brings them through the door. They want to be lifetime wellness based. Their marketing largely pain driven.

Interview Questions

• How do you express the need for chiropractic care to an asymptomatic person.   2 Answers

hours were not compatible with my existing practice. Pay is about $32 AN HOUR FOR PART-TIME.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Bernardo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Rancho Bernardo, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward and short. Spoke about a wellness approach to treatment and availability. I was asked to adjust the owner. interviewed with owner and Harkins doctor and was offered a position that evening. Before starting the position I had to fill out info for insurance purposes and on the job training with another Joint doctor.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, first is to determine skill and chiropractic philosopy to find if the doctor is an appropriate fit for their business model. Second is a business/marketing type interview.

The Joint Chiropractic Response

Jan 12, 2016 – SR Recruiter

Welcome on-board!

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

2nd, 3rd and 4th interviews: I was interviewed by the other chiropractors and did several days of shadowing and adjusted each Chiropractic Director in the franchisees territory to see if I was a good fit and my techniques were compatible. Not stressful since it was a very positive environment. I highly recommend covering a clinic first, usually through an agency. I already had a basic feel for what to expect before I went through the process. The owner wants to prioritize the health aspects of what is offered so that the sales aspect is a natural progression to avoid the feeling of pushing sales packages. The sales packages are very much in line with reality, a wellness lifestyle and really facilitate what I as a doctor can recommend to my patients who have no red flags or contraindications. The owner, who is not a chiropractor, encouraged creativity within reason and is very team focused and very involved. Basic contract and offer. Base salary plus bonus. They are working on offering more benefits, but not there yet. Honest salary for honest days work.

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Corpus Christi, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

1 ) resume 2 ) a couple of phone interviews 3 ) was trained for 5 days for their particular procedures 4 ) during the 2nd day I was officially hired and was given 3 used stinky shirts-I was not impressed.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was the initial step after application. Then in person was basically a verify what was said during interview, followed by a tryout of adjusting the interviewing in order to make sure that the applicant knows how to adjust well. After that process and discussing availability then the scheduled is verified between multiple clinics to see what is the best fit.

Interview Questions

• Total number that could be adjusted per day   1 Answer

CIO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

I did not apply but rather a lady in their HR team solicited me for the position of CIO. I had a brief and positive phone call with her, thereafter moving onto a face-to-face interview with the CIO and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• What is your most valuable resource?   1 Answer
    • The CEO asked about my experience with PCI compliance.   1 Answer

Clinic Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was short and forthcoming. I was not asked very many questions. The interviewer informed me of the company and the benefits of working for that company. When I received the offer I was told there was NO negotiations, take the offer or leave it.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to become a chiropractor? How long have you been licensed? When did you graduate? What is your experience? I was also asked to adjust the interviewer, which I did.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was informed there would be no negotiations, either take as is or walk away.

Clinic Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic.

Interview

Sit down interview and performance based on site working interview. Easy Q&A for sit down interview, as long as you know what exactly you are going for. Working interview was easy if you know what your doing. Easy process overall and was made to feel comfortable through it all.

Wellness Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Joint Chiropractic (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

there was no interview process, just can you do the job and sell packages. You come in and once you get called back it will be the owner and one other. the basically just ask about your previous experience and ask if you think you will be able to sell well. i didn't receive an answer until the next morning, it was a very peculiar interview