The Jones Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Jones Group

2.5

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Jones Group (New York, NY).

Interview

It was for the Kasper Group. Phone interview with HR manager, then in person interview with the hiring manager. The interview went well and was invited to interview with his peer which also went great. I never heard back from them since then. I reached out to the HR manager but she left the company a week after my interview. So no one followed-up with me despite countless emails to the 2 hiring managers and other HR managers. Very unprofessional for a well-known company. A courtesy email would have suffice.

Assistant Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Jones Group (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Nice manager. She told me I was hired on the spot. Them hr called the same day and gave me the official offer. Perhaps because I applied entry level so the process was fairly simple.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Jones Group.

Interview

After a phone conversation was asked to come in for an interview by the head of technical design. As we knew each other before from being in the same building it was basically routine. I was taken on a tour of the floor, introduced to several employees and shown where I would sit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations as I was offered what I asked for.

Associate Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Jones Group in October 2011.

Interview

The whole process was pretty quick. I came and met with HR and their with the designer who would be over seeing me. They reviewed my portfolio, had me do a project. I had a week to accomplish it. They then scheduled a date to review it. I got hired a week later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Jones Group (Phoneton, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Was very smooth and organized. They had specific criteria each applicant must meet as well as well defined job description and what to excpect. The interview process was very quick
    Once everything was submitted but it was on the website foe a while

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Jones Group.

Interview

Took too much time. Met with lots of people on the day of the interview and took a lot of time away from my current job. Next time I would plan to take a whole day off in order to complete the interview.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Jones Group (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Superficial, not in-depth. Interviewer was in poor spirits and compaining about the prior year's challenges. Had more to say than to ask. Interviewer was dressed very casually and did not convey professionalism or optimism.

Interview Questions

• When could you start if made an offer?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Jones Group (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

one phone interview and two face to face interviews. Very casual. Positive experience.Interviewed by three executives and human resources. Left the interview wanting the job. Everything I heard made me feel like it was a great fit and I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• What are my future career goals.   1 Answer

Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Jones Group (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

It was 1 interview with the head of TD and the person that would be my supervisor.
    The interview was so easy. It was just a conversation on fit problem and how to communicate the correction to the over sea fty

Account Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Jones Group (Bristol, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

You first interview with HR on the phone then interview with them in person. Immediately following the HR interview you will interview with the manager you will be working with. The HR interview is essentially just to weed out the people that are horrible candidates and will mostly just waste your time with general questions and they do not really know what goes into the position you will be working. The manager interview will be a little more difficult but ultimately it was one of the easiest interviews I have ever been on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay what they pay, no negotiations.