The Proven Method Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Proven Method Interview Questions

2.1

Programming Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Proven Method (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Went over my college experience, projects I had worked on, and asked me what were my challenges with those projects. They then proceeded to ask a number of programming questions ranging from memory management, the difference between an abstract class and and interface and logic questions about programming.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a sentence, "this is an awesome sentence". How would you reverse it   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Proven Method (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview mainly consisted of talking through my past technical experience and how it related to what they were trying to accomplish. They then gave me a demo of the product that I would have been working on and showed me around the office. It was a very pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What advice would you give to someone who was writing a new web api?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Proven Method.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on-site interview

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Proven Method (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Initially contacted via phone for an initial overview of my resume and to explain the needs of one of their clients. Met with them at their office and discussed their client with an account manager. There was a lot of push to get me employed, and at a decent pay rate. The interview process with their client was very disappointing and unprofessional, not their fault however. Contract work appears to be very uncertain, hard to know from one day to the next if they're going to fill the position, or if the position youre interviewing for even exists. I dedided to pursue other opportunities and not spend my efforts here as my time felt wasted.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Proven Method (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

It start with a phone interview with the general questions about experience and skills. Then have a in-person interview to ask you the detail work histories and experiences, and there is a on-site technical skill test and it's open book open note. And last round is the interview with the client. People are very friendly.

Developer? Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Proven Method (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

The recruiter was extremely persistent from the get-go. He would call me at least once a day (while I was on a client site with my current employer at the time), and made every attempt to get me in their offices as soon as possible, with complete disregard for the fact that I had current employer commitments. I met at their offices twice - the first time with the recruiter and an account manager, as well as 2 of their developers. No real skill assessment at this point. Felt like a waste of time, especially considering I had to take an extended lunch break to meet with them. After that, they asked I meet at their offices again 4-5 days later to talk with their hiring manager, as well as the same 2 developers from last time. This time I was given a "skills assessment" which was some juvenile question about retrieving parameters from a URL using string parsing.

Throughout the process, I got the feeling that my compensation requirements were more than they could offer (which was a lowball number anyways considering I had much better offers than what I was asking from Proven Method). The next 2 days, I get a call from the recruiter saying they were going to pass on me. I was okay with this except for 2 facts:

1. I felt that the interview process could have been severed a lot sooner (and that both of our times would not have been wasted) if the recruiter/account manager would have informed the hiring manager about my compensation requirements earlier on.
    2. Upon the last call, the recruiter made a condescending comment about a position with another company I was interviewing for.

There seems to be a "good ole boy" network vibe with this company, which you may like if you have that type of personality. Seems like a code cowboy shop as well - no real structure, development methodologies (they actually said I would not fit in because they thought I was looking for a more structured environment).

Interview Questions

• Given a URL string with a collection of parameters, how can you parse through the string to determine the URL and parameter names/values?   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Proven Method (Atlanta, GA) in June 2007.

Interview

One on one interview with VP, minimum technical questions, immediately hired

Interview Questions

• Which of your assets will best benefit our company. How and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for more than you expect to get paid. They always lowball.