The Squires Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Squires Group

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Squires Group (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2016.

Interview

Sent a resume, the recruiter almost immediately called me back. We talked about what was required and what I was looking for. The recruiter put my application in for the position. I was encouraged by her interest. A week goes by, I sent an e-mail asking for status....no response. Another week goes by, I sent one more asking for a status. A simple yes or no is all I was asking for and it's common courtesy. No response. I've moved on but it just makes me angry when a supposed professional company cannot treat candidates with respect.

Interview Questions

The Squires Group Response

Feb 24, 2016 – Senior Resource Manager

We posted a response in early February, but have not heard back. We would like to address your concerns, we take this matter very seriously. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good ... More

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Squires Group (Arlington, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

Its was brief and simple. They asked me a few questions pertaining to my resume like any other company does. If I will be able to pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• What was my job experience with testing.
      Some of the things that I did.
      Would i be able to travel.
      Software testing applications that I have worked with
      Answer Question

ERP Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Squires Group (Reston, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

I got a call from the Squires about the ERP job, then I did a phone interview with the actual client who was hiring. They liked that I worked for the government facility where I would be working before on a different assignment. They like that I was familiar with the policy and procedures and my experience. So, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember what questions I was asked. The only question I can remember is the interviewer asking me to tell him a little bit about what I have done.   Answer Question