Therma-Tru Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Therma-Tru Interview Questions

2.7

Co-Op Engineer Interview

Interview

A phone call interview from the lead engineer who worked there. Took about 15 minutes. The process was fast and smooth. The questions were general. Some behavioral questions and what sort of softwares I use.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butler, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Therma-Tru (Butler, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Had phone interview with recruiter, then with a phone interview with Quality Supervisor. Was asked to come in plant for onsite interview with HR Generalist and Quality Supervisor. Spent about 30-40 minutes with Generalist and then another 45 minutes with the supervisor. The QE position is very automotive based so best to know about 8-D, fishbone diagram and other quality terms.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Therma-Tru (Auburn, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

Very easy and brief. They just make sure you have an high school education, and be able to understand how to follow safety rules. They where really nice, and was very direct and precise with their questions. I have no complaint, but everyone starts as a temp worker and eventually hired into the business. Where the pay will increase.

Interview Questions

• If you are able to lift more than 50 pounds.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Therma-Tru (Maumee, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

One interview, 45 minutes long. They asked a lot of questions regarding the future, most likely to get a gauge on whether or not you see yourself working for them full time.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in your personal life, and your career, in 5 years?   1 Answer

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howe, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Therma-Tru (Howe, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

It is a very intense but pointless interview. They ask the same questions but in a different wording compared to the lesser paying jobs. If you can drama and be one of the favorites from the supervisor or plant manager, you have the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about employees fighting   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Therma-Tru in March 2014.

Interview

The process started with a job fair and was followed up weeks later (3+) regarding an interview. I interviewed with 3 other members of the marketing team - basic questions about your resume. What are you weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

• Relevant experiences and how you will use that experience in this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Safety Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Butler, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Therma-Tru (Butler, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

Heard about job via word of mouth from a friend, emailed resume to department manager, contacted via email about interview date and time. Its a commitee style interview where the entire team sits in on the interview and everyone is encouraged to ask questions. was contacted a week later via email by HR to be start employee file.

Interview Questions

• Employer ask for 5 strengths and 3 weaknesses, the persistance of being asked "whats another one" made me have to think past what I had preplanned.

What do you do if you see someone doing something you think might be unsafe?   Answer Question

Negotiation

just accepted.

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Therma-Tru (Maumee, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Taken to a small meeting room to discuss experience and look at portfolio. Pretty relaxed scenario and the manager didn't make it awkward like at some other job interviews. The interview lasted less than an hour. I got a call about a month later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• To describe a situation where you had to juggle multiple projects or tasks and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Products Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Therma-Tru (Maumee, OH) in January 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with three product managers. They asked me typical behavioral and personality questions.