Thomas Allen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Thomas Allen

2.6

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thomas Allen (Edina, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to complete a personality type of quiz online along with the usual information needed when applying for a position and then a phone screen occurred to ensure I understood what I was applying for. Then an in person interview with two supervisors. Within 1-2 days I received a call with an offer extended. It was very painless and easy to apply.

Interview Questions

Thomas Allen Response

Hello,
    Thank you so much for your feedback on your interview. We're glad that you had a good experience, and appreciate you taking the time to lend your thoughts.

Thomas Allen HR... More

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Allen (Burnsville, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Completed online application and submitted resume. Was called by supervisor and conducted initial phone interview. Then was invited for in person interview with three people. Very thoughtful and excellent questions on qualification, experience, and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• When was there a moment you made a mistake and owned up to it with out anyone knowing?   1 Answer

Hello,

Thank you for your thoughts. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your interview.

Thomas Allen HR

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas Allen (West Saint Paul, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy. I met with the Administrator 1:1 and she was very nice and explained the job duties clearly. The interview was kept short, and I heard back from Thomas Allen in about a week. Great company to work for, easy interview, nothing to be nervous about!

Interview Questions

• Please describe your experience   1 Answer

Dec 5, 2018 – Recruiter & Internship Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to submit an interview review. Your feedback is valuable to us as we strive to be an employer of choice.
    Thomas Allen HR

Recruiter/Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Allen (West Saint Paul, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called for a phone screen three days after I applied. I talked to the HR Manager for about 10 minutes, and I think that was to just gauge my interest in the job and get a better feel for my experience. I was then told at the end of my phone screen that she would like to schedule a longer call for a phone interview. I scheduled it for later that same day. She called, and we went through several situational questions and at the end she told me that they were interviewing several other people, but that she thinks I would likely get a call back for an in-person interview.
    I received an email the next day asking me to come in and interview in-person.
    It was a panel interview with the whole HR department, including the HR Manager, the HR Generalist and the HR Director. They were all very welcoming and friendly, especially the Director. We went through another series of situational questions and then a little conversation I think to get to know me better. I was then called a day later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What inspired you to apply at Thomas Allen?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of your personal and professional goals and how working at Thomas Allen fits into them.   Answer Question
    • What was one of the biggest disappointments you have experienced professionally, and how did you weather it?   Answer Question
    • What is your style of work? Do you prefer a sustained pace? Or working in bursts while taking breaks?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about something we should know about you that we haven't discussed so far.   Answer Question
    • How have you appropriately let others, such as clients or coworkers, see how you are feeling? How has this helped you in your job?   Answer Question
    • Describe a stressful situation at work. What happened? What did you do? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Is the pay rate acceptable?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to travel throughout the Twin Cities metro for work?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a reliable vehicle?   Answer Question

MSHO Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Allen (Edina, MN).

Interview

I applied 3 times: The first time was in January of 2016. I was given a phone and in person interview then a rejection email w/o a reason as to why I was not chosen.

September 2016 I was told I would be called for a phone interview the next day. I waited for an hour. No call and then a rejection email sent the next day. My calls were not returned when I asked for a reason why.

October 2018 I applied for the same position. I received a rejection email 3 days later stating they were contacting other candidates.

The one in person interview I had the interviewers seemed bored and kept talking about how tired they were.

Interview Questions

Thomas Allen Response

Nov 6, 2018 – Recruiter & Internship Coordinator

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to provide an interview review for Thomas Allen. Your concerns have been noted and we will do our best to address the issue for the future.

Sincerely... More