Thompson Creek Window Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thompson Creek Window Co. Interview Questions

2.3

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co. (Lanham, MD).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then interview with hiring manager. There is a personality test that you are required to take. The test tells whether or not you are suited for phone sales, but it also identifies how you handle stress and pressure. The test requires that you pick words that best describe you. Standard test, standard entry level interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle the tedious nature of call center work? What is your sales experience? How would you handle a difficult customer? Can you handle rejection?   Answer Question

Field Market Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co. (Chantilly, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was pretty low key, I had a good friend that referred me. That is the best way to get in to the company. Typical questions and nothing to tough. It was on the phone at first, and then we met for a one-on-one. Causal setting and was hired on the spot. If you have any sales experience, your in like flynn.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous sales experiance   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co. (Lanham, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

After a 20 minute phone interview with HR, I was given the opportunity to have an in-person interview with the department manager, HR rep, and two other department managers. We again went over my job history and I shared some accomplishments and challenges at each position, highlighting points that would relate to the position in question.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co. in March 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy, got in contact with a recruiter at my campus, he had me apply online with my resume and cover letter, got contacted within the week for an interview with team leader. Had to do a drug test but otherwise simple process.

Interview Questions

• There was one question along the lines of what kind of conflicts did you encounter at your previous workplace   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co. (Lanham, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

interviewed by three people, they lied about opportunity. They did not disclose non-compete. Misrepresented financial opportunity and number of leads. They do not have the integrity they claimed to have

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will succeed?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co. (Lanham, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a two part interview process first you get interviewed by hr...and they ask you the basic interview questions and give you an overview of the job and they make you take some personality quiz...and then you will have a follow up interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• There wasnt really any difficult question in this interview   Answer Question

Field Marketer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co. in May 2014.

Interview

Asked a series of questions based on past experience, jobs that would relate to this field, what are hobbies/interest, how do you think you would do, gave series of hypothetical confrontations and reviewed you responses, educational goals, social adaptations, accomplishments, scale of one to ten how well you think you would do, went over what the job entailed, both challenges, and rewards.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a 10 at this j   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Interview

Just know about the company and present yourself to be the ideal canidate and you will be ok.

Negotiation

not difficult at all

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co..

Interview

Hr asked me a few questions in regards to my current job and sales experience. I took a personality test. Then meet with an in professional sales manager who completely turned me off and I should have thoughts twice after that before excepting the job.

Negotiation

None

Factory Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thompson Creek Window Co. (Lanham, MD) in July 2011.

Interview

Typical for a sales job