Tidewater Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tidewater

ROV Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tidewater (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I first submitted my resume. After that I had a phone screening before I was asked to come to the office for the Interview. The interview was fairly standard but professional. You should dress Conservative Professional if you are applying for a Supervisor or higher position. Junior guys could likely interview in business casual. I received an offer that was conditioned on successful completion of background check, drug screen, ability to obtain credentials, and successful completion of in-house training.

Interview Questions

• Standard bank of questions. Very professional interview.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tidewater (Columbia, SC) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to show previous tax records for prvious 10 years to prove you have worked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, you take what they give

Electrical Engineer Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luanda, Luanda (Angola)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tidewater (Luanda, Luanda (Angola)) in October 2016.

Interview

Quations and Answers, explaining pass experience on the process to get the problem fixed, by giving spare part used and explaining why. also plotting graphs reading electrical schematics diagram of any instruments. explaining how to use, Multimeters, Megger testers, ammeters.

Interview Questions

• On your former Employer what did you do technically ?   1 Answer