Tidewater Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tidewater

Sort:

Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amelia, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tidewater (Amelia, LA) in December 2013.

Interview

Entry level interview was comprehensive as it was an offshore position in close quarters. Complete psy testing and onboarding. Physical and drug test. A lot of interviewing questions about how life on a ship would be like for you and if you think you would be able to handle it.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tidewater (Columbia, SC) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to show previous tax records for prvious 10 years to prove you have worked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, you take what they give

ROV Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tidewater (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I first submitted my resume. After that I had a phone screening before I was asked to come to the office for the Interview. The interview was fairly standard but professional. You should dress Conservative Professional if you are applying for a Supervisor or higher position. Junior guys could likely interview in business casual. I received an offer that was conditioned on successful completion of background check, drug screen, ability to obtain credentials, and successful completion of in-house training.

Interview Questions

• Standard bank of questions. Very professional interview.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luanda, Luanda (Angola)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tidewater (Luanda, Luanda (Angola)) in October 2016.

Interview

Quations and Answers, explaining pass experience on the process to get the problem fixed, by giving spare part used and explaining why. also plotting graphs reading electrical schematics diagram of any instruments. explaining how to use, Multimeters, Megger testers, ammeters.

Interview Questions

• On your former Employer what did you do technically ?   3 Answers

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tidewater (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

they asked me to talked a little English, Have you ever worked in sea ?
    Have you heard about pirates?
    where did you hear about us ?
    Did you have any person is working here ?

Interview Questions

• Have you faced sank or fire at ship in sea ?   1 Answer