Tieto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tieto Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

3.1

PL/SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tieto.

Interview

Telephonic and Face to face. Then another round of team discussion, followed by HR interview and discussion on the offer letter. Once the offer letter was released, they will ask you sometime to join

Technical Support Spe Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

At first a phone interview was conducted with the hiring manager. In a week face to face interview followed with the hiring manager and his peer. Discussion was a mixture of technical issues and customer handling skills. Very positive experience altogether.

Senior Test Manager Interview

Interview

Like any other Organisation, it was technical and PI then HR round and then offer.
    Salary was as per market standards
    In general arrangements were good. Getting into EON premises takes time.
    HR looks bit slow

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for Senior Software Engineer by Employee referral .I have attended interview at 8th October-2017 .Following details regarding interview process.

1 Round :Online test on Mettle for OOPS and C#. Most questions regarding"What will be the ourput for below program". Be prepared for OOPs concepts for this exam, as OOPs result for this program is the selection factor for second technical round.If OOPs score is less,chances of selection in second round will be difficult.
    2.Technical Round : OOPS ,WCF ,Web Service,SQL server
    3.Manager Round
    4.HR Round.

I was rejected in second round as interviewer told, OOPs score is less in online test.They required candidate with strong OOPs concept.

Interview Questions

• OOPs, WCF data contract, ref vs out, Interface vs abstract class.   Answer Question

Automation QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I got call from recruitment agency who got my resume from job portal. They scheduled my interview the next day. As I reached there the written test paper was handed to me and the time was 40 mins. Total marks 10.
    Interview was good.
    1. Written Test
    2. Technical Round 1
    The result is prompt. You don't need to wait for results.

Interview Questions

• Written test comprised of questions from Testng Annotation , SQL queries on MAX , Java Inheritance, Interfaces, Abstract Classes. 2 java programs
      Technical -1: SVN/GIT, Correlation, Maven, 2Programs,
      Method Overloading, Overriding, Exceptions, Abstract Classes, API Testing, JMeter
      2 java programs   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Round 1 : Metti online test (C#, Agile, Microservices, Coding, etc.)
    Round 2 : Monjin Interview online
    Round 3 : Technical and Managerial discussion from Tieto
    Round 4 : HR

Interview process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• In depth SOLID principles, Swagger, C# Oops Concept, etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tieto in October 2017.

Interview

I got mail from them on naukari. I replied to them on it. After that hr called me for interview. After 2 technical interview with there team they short listed me and i went for hr discussions. She askd expected ctc and other things also asked me mail my documents for verification after sending documents she sent me CTC breakup. I sent my approval for that. This process took 3 days around as i took some time for decision making. But later don't know what happened at there end they started being doubtful about me and started asking me to give guarantee of joining. They don't want to offer me this position because may be they got some other candidates who are joining them early. They dint clearly mentioned the reason but said me that they feel that i will not join them and they have hired other candidates. Is this the way they behave? Who will give assurance of joining. If candidate gets better opportunity than this he will definitely go there. You can't ask like this at last moment. Disgusting behaviour of HR . And even i got ready to give them assurance she said that she will discuss with her senior about this. WHAT??? Isn't it unprofessional??
    If any head of tieto is reading this please make sure that you are not withdrawing offer after offering to candidate.If you have any conditions clear them at first moment itself before offering.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tieto (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview with HR, Architect and a section head. The interview went for more than an hour. I waited a week for a reply, then emailed them on an update. Got a negative reply two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work at Tieto? Why are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

On 23th sept i went for interview at tieto there's 3 rounds ,
    1st apti
    2nd gd &
    3rd PI
    i had time with this company are awesome, I loved there Nature, behaviour with freshers ,i have passed apti and gd also.
    If I'm not even get selected , I'm surely ok with it but thanks all for giving me this apportunity ,i had great time ever .
    Thanks

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tieto.

Interview

The interview was taken by two people.
    The interview was after Apti, GD.
    The interviewers were cool. It was a very good experience having Q&As with them.They were focused on fundamentals of technical subjects in the interview and how I was presenting my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• 1. Is JVM platform dependent?
      2. Is JDK platform dependent or not?
      3. Favourite programming language
      4. About competitions in which I have participated(I was mentioned in the CV)
      5. OOP concepts