Tieto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tieto Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2017

3.1

PL/SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tieto.

Interview

Telephonic and Face to face. Then another round of team discussion, followed by HR interview and discussion on the offer letter. Once the offer letter was released, they will ask you sometime to join

Technical Support Spe Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

At first a phone interview was conducted with the hiring manager. In a week face to face interview followed with the hiring manager and his peer. Discussion was a mixture of technical issues and customer handling skills. Very positive experience altogether.

Automation QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I got call from recruitment agency who got my resume from job portal. They scheduled my interview the next day. As I reached there the written test paper was handed to me and the time was 40 mins. Total marks 10.
    Interview was good.
    1. Written Test
    2. Technical Round 1
    The result is prompt. You don't need to wait for results.

Interview Questions

• Written test comprised of questions from Testng Annotation , SQL queries on MAX , Java Inheritance, Interfaces, Abstract Classes. 2 java programs
      Technical -1: SVN/GIT, Correlation, Maven, 2Programs,
      Method Overloading, Overriding, Exceptions, Abstract Classes, API Testing, JMeter
      2 java programs   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for Senior Software Engineer by Employee referral .I have attended interview at 8th October-2017 .Following details regarding interview process.

1 Round :Online test on Mettle for OOPS and C#. Most questions regarding"What will be the ourput for below program". Be prepared for OOPs concepts for this exam, as OOPs result for this program is the selection factor for second technical round.If OOPs score is less,chances of selection in second round will be difficult.
    2.Technical Round : OOPS ,WCF ,Web Service,SQL server
    3.Manager Round
    4.HR Round.

I was rejected in second round as interviewer told, OOPs score is less in online test.They required candidate with strong OOPs concept.

Interview Questions

• OOPs, WCF data contract, ref vs out, Interface vs abstract class.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Round 1 : Metti online test (C#, Agile, Microservices, Coding, etc.)
    Round 2 : Monjin Interview online
    Round 3 : Technical and Managerial discussion from Tieto
    Round 4 : HR

Interview process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• In depth SOLID principles, Swagger, C# Oops Concept, etc   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

On 23th sept i went for interview at tieto there's 3 rounds ,
    1st apti
    2nd gd &
    3rd PI
    i had time with this company are awesome, I loved there Nature, behaviour with freshers ,i have passed apti and gd also.
    If I'm not even get selected , I'm surely ok with it but thanks all for giving me this apportunity ,i had great time ever .
    Thanks

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tieto.

Interview

The interview was taken by two people.
    The interview was after Apti, GD.
    The interviewers were cool. It was a very good experience having Q&As with them.They were focused on fundamentals of technical subjects in the interview and how I was presenting my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• 1. Is JVM platform dependent?
      2. Is JDK platform dependent or not?
      3. Favourite programming language
      4. About competitions in which I have participated(I was mentioned in the CV)
      5. OOP concepts
      6. About projects mentioned in CV   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There are four rounds of Interview.

1. Online Test: It is conducted using Metti. It is easy if you know the basics. In my case, it was .NET Technology so most of the things asked were related to OOPS concept, LINQ, .NET framework etc.

2. F2F Technical round: It all depends on the interviewer since I have given two times interview first time was very basic questions related to OOOPs concept, Interfaces, Collections, ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL, etc. however during the second time I had to write code throughout the session since it is not an average service based company they at least look for average developers. The code was a simple programme in MVC, however, more focus was on the way of writing and efficiency. Practise Lamda expressions very well.

3. F2F Technical + Managerial round: Long round with many advanced technical questions as well as they try to know you as the candidate so high possibility of getting rejected here as well.

4. HR Round: Do I need to explain :).

The HR person here are very cooperative and they give feedback at the end of every round which I found very nice.

Interview Questions

• HTTP Controls, HTTP Filters, Generics, HTTP Modules, Async and Await, Threading   Answer Question

Senior Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled through referral.

1st Technical-} 2nd Technical -} 3rd HR.

Took entire day to complete the interview of 25 candidates.

The worst part of the interview was, interviewers him self was not sure about of the answer of the question he had asked. Had asked the questions for which I've already given the answer either way.
    I had answered the correct still he was confused about my answer.
    They need more scholar interviewers than experienced.
    HR didn't even bothered to give feedback of last conduced round.

Overall​, wasted my time.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tieto (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The pathetic behavior of HR. Miscommunication by the Tieto Talent Acquisition Team.

Rude behavior by the HR and Reporting person.

Interview Questions

• I was called for the scheduled interview but I was not allowed to enter in the Company's premises.   1 Answer