Timberland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Timberland Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Timberland in October 2014.

Interview

Did online application , was called for an interview the next day. When in talked to the manager really awesome guy hired on the spot . Started working the following week.

Interview Questions

• None the interview was a breeze ! Not hard at all I think I over prepared .   Answer Question

Negotiation

He asked what was I looking to make . I told him no less then 9 and he offered me 9 hourly

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratham, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Timberland (Stratham, NH) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. A very warm, welcoming environment! I would very much recommend to anyone to interview here because of the quality company that Timberland is.

Interview Questions

• What did your past internship teach you about managing projects?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratham, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Timberland (Stratham, NH) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with team supervisors for short interview. Position described as high volume with need to prioritize workload for business needs. Provided opportunity to ask questions about the specific tasks within the position.

Allocator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Timberland in June 2012.

Interview

multiple people one at a time, i was questioned by one person at a time and had repeated the process three times. It was a pretty good experience overall and got to meet a good number of people in the process

Interview Questions

• what was something that challenged you in your previous job and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratham, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Timberland (Stratham, NH) in May 2012.

Interview

I had 1 interview. It was thorough. The hiring manager was the person I directly report to now. She had the project explained in the shortest possible terms for such a vast database. I felt very comfortable talking with this person. Pros & Cons were mentioned right up front and the Cons aren't that bad.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was up-front. I even got more per hour than expected because I did so well in training.

Anonymous Employee in Flemington, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Timberland (Flemington, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

Well after filling out the written application you're taken to the back with the main manager, if she's there. If not they'll schedule a time with you. She'll ask you a few questions and is very flexible with your needs for the most part. However, she makes it clear the rules of the store and that you need to work especially weekends.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to the community?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate hours if necessary but follow through with action. Don't say you want more hours then slack off during your shifts.

Anonymous Employee in Tinton Falls, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Timberland (Tinton Falls, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

Very inviting. Timberland is a company that wants to sell. So they want to know if you can sell if you are hired as an employee. The hiring manager will ask you have you ever worked in retail, how much of an item you think you can sell.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation in your past work experience that required you handling a situation without the help of a manager.   Answer Question

Fashion Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Timberland (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had three rounds in one day. The interview was difficult. I came in for the interview at twelve noon and my interview process ended at six in the evening.

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Timberland (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Recruited submitted my CV direct to the HR department. Heard back within 3 days. The interview was pretty easy going. I met with the Senior Manager and my Line Manager. They were both friendly and easy to talk to. The location was great. You had a true feel for the brand the moment you walked in. I'd never done a job similar to this role so for me it was nerve wracking to begin with but the interviewers made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Quizzed me on my previous experience. How my skills were transferable, what I'd bring to the role and what I would change about the site.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Timberland (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Handed in curriculum vitae and was brought forward for an interview. The interview was the floor manager asking me various questions. It was one to one and was fairly relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Why timberland?