TitleVest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TitleVest Interview Questions

2.3

Clearance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TitleVest (New York, NY).

Interview

Called in, met with three departmental heads. Very casual interview with no difficult questions. I had to take a typing test and they were very impressed with my speed. I was offered the position after a week and came in for an orientation day where I was taught about the title industry on a very basic level.

Closing Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TitleVest (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview Questions

• customer service experience. Pointed questions, learned a great deal about the industry and company which made clear some of research information I obtained prior. Everyone was very nice and professional, but the dress code was very relaxed.   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleVest in June 2015.

Interview

One on one with a manager. He sat there and told me all about the company and how it is all over the country. Didn't ask me many questions or give me a chance to talk. I listed the very few questions asked. He asked when I can come in for a follow-up interview but was never contacted about a follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for TitleVest?
      How are you under pressure situations?
      DO you have thick skin?   Answer Question

National Settlement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleVest (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with team I would be working with briefly. I knew many people at the company already. We discussed how things would work with me being remote and the learning curve that would come with learning additional states since I was trained in NY/NJ/CT only.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had in certain areas, with what states, client relations, when I would like to start, what hours I would like to have. If I was OK with working remotely.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of one.

Closing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TitleVest (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

There were supposed to be three people interviewing me. First person did not show up because she was busy. The other one came 40 minutes late. The only person who did show up was let go from the company shortly after I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All done over the phone and they could not give you any answers unless they ask the upper management first.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleVest (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call about fifteen minutes after I submitted my resume. Had a brief phone interview and was then invited for an in-person interview. In person interview was vague, did not interview for a specific position, just any entry-level position within the company. Few questions were asked, it went quite quickly. I was extended an offer and then asked back to the office for a meet and greet with department heads. They explained all the different departments and their functions within the business, then you get selected by a department head to work in their department based on how much they liked you after the meet and greet. A very easy process.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected or difficult questions, they were all very run of the mill.   Answer Question

Closing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleVest (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Answered questions about skills, resume, and other relevant information. Interviewed by four people in one room. Interviewers were straightforward and were clearly looking for best fit. Very casual, comfortable process.. no curve balls.

Interview Questions

Low salary; moved at last minute.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TitleVest (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied via craigslist and was called for an interview 3 days later. Seemed impressive and then the date for the interview came along... Interview seemed more like an interrogation. Everyone had their faces pasted to their computer screens.. too busy to look up at you in the hall ways. As I waiting for my interviewer there were others sitting across from me waiting to be interviewed. (seemed as thou they wanted to fill an entire floor. I felt very uncomfortable looking at my competition and would much rather have wanted the process to be more private and personal.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 50 years   2 Answers

After reading reviews I decided this place was not for me.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleVest (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Contacted with in one week of submitting application through job board. The posting was very specific, listed numbers with instructions and were basically looking for someone who could follow the EXACT procedure and directions stated. 2:1 Interview followed the next week. It was a relatively relaxed interview, explaining company, position, duties and tasks. Asked minimal questions, looked for your questions. The people were very friendly, laid back and seemed relaxed. Casual dress and very nice office environment on Wall Street.

Alternative Opportunity

Intern Interview

Interview

Standard process with a lot of question