Total Spectrum Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Total Spectrum

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Spectrum (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was not nearly as intimidating as I thought it would be. Of course nerves are normal for an interview but shortly after the interview started the nerves went away and I was fully engaged in the interview, excited and eager to listen, answer questions and ask them myself. Overall good interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position?
    1 Answer

Total Spectrum

Application

I interviewed at Total Spectrum

Interview

Was fairly easy. Great communication with everyone involved. Coordinators were able to answer every question that was asked. Very professional and very compassionate. I had an over the phone interview first and then I had a zoom interview. After that I received an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle parents coming to you for answers to fix their child?
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Total Spectrum

Application

I interviewed at Total Spectrum

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 interviews, one phone and one zoom interview. The interviewer was nice and professional. The questions were basic and did require too much thought. Asked about previous experiences working with children. Asked “what if” questions. And about transportation. The phone call lasted about 15 min and the zoom interview lasted about 30 min. They get back to you very quickly and can get hired within a week.

Interview Questions
  • If you have experience with children with special needs? If you have a reliable mode of transportation?

Total Spectrum

Application

I interviewed at Total Spectrum

Interview

The interview process was over the phone due to relocation. Great for a phone interview. Ability to talk to multiple workers. Very nice staff. Able to answer all of my questions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience and comfort level with the field

Total Spectrum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Spectrum in Jan 2020

Interview

very easy interview. I first got a phone interview set up followed by a virtual interview which took about maybe 20 minutes. Lady was super friendly and open to answering questions

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have that would qualify you as a good fit?

Total Spectrum

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Total Spectrum in Sep 2019

Interview

I had received an email the day after applying about scheduling a phone call for the first round of the interview which then led to a virtual interview a couple days later

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Spectrum (Northbrook, IL) in Jun 2019

Interview

Phone interview and then had a tour around the facility after sitting down and talking to management. Very helpful staff and everyone was friendly before even being offered position there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Total Spectrum (Warren, MI) in Jun 2019

Interview

I posted my resume on indeed.com and after that, I was actually approached by Total Spectrum, rather than applying for the job myself. I responded saying that I was interested, so we set up a phone interview that lasted about 9 minutes, basically just going over my availability and experience with children in general and then my experience with autistic children specifically. The phone interview went well, so we then set up another interview using the app Google Duo (similar to FaceTime). This interview lasted about 15 minutes and went more in-depth about experience with children and there were a bunch of situational-based questions. The interviewer was super nice for both interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a child was being overly aggressive?
  • What would you do if a parent asked you to do something outside of the ABA techniques you are supposed to use?
  • What would you do if you were playing with a child and had to create an entertaining scenario with just a ball, a blanket, and a toy car?
  • What is one common misconception people usually have about you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Normal, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Total Spectrum (Normal, IL) in Nov 2018

Interview

Applied online and received an email back the same day. Emailed back and forth to find a day that worked best for the interview. Video chat through an app on phone. Interview lasted about 15 minutes. Received a response regarding the interview and hiring within a week.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think would be the most difficult part about working in this position in the home?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Spectrum (Elmhurst, IL)

Interview

Asked a few generic questions about work history and when I would take my BCBA exam, nothing that would indicate whether or not I would make a quality LCS or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews