TotalMed Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TotalMed Staffing

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TotalMed Staffing (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

Reasonable and precise about expectations and benefits that are associated with the company I was also very pleased with the fact time management was valued and respected. I accepted the role that was posters to me and then was able to complete contact documents electronically. I also was able to meet the requirements of the hiring process very easily.

Interview Questions
  • What is your work experience
    1 Answer

TotalMed Staffing

Application

I interviewed at TotalMed Staffing

Interview

The interview was very easy. Only one interview done over the phone. Super quick and simple asking the basic interview questions. Then my information was passed along to the company in which TotalMed was hiring for and there was a group interview with 3 applicants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TotalMed Staffing (Apopka, FL) in Mar 2019

Interview

telephone interview with a recruiter from Totalmed Staffing. She first called in response to my online application and was to set up an interview between me and a Wellcare person. Recruiter called me back to say Wellcare staff were extremely busy and that recruiter would perform the interview. The interview was brief and simple. Recruiter assured me with 100 percent certainty that this contracted position would become a full-time job- barring any performance or work- related issues. I had no issues and was called a 'rock star'. Then, I was let go without explanation and with 7 days notice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TotalMed Staffing

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at TotalMed Staffing

Interview

The Interview was very good. Pre-screened, and had a job interview set up for the following week based on a schedule when i could make it. My interview went very professional, and personable. A real family like feeling, i was comfortable and honest all the way through and i could tell they were genuinely as well.

Interview Questions
  • In this business, everything is up and down. You will peak and drop off at times and pick yourself back up. Do you think you have the motivation to do that?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TotalMed Staffing (Columbus, OH) in Apr 2018

Interview

Horrible experience, lack of knowledge about the position from the recruiter Meagan Muscat. She basically set me up for failure, she sent me a preparation email for the interview, I memorize the possible questions that will be ask and prepare for STAR Q&A, I came up with questions to ask the interviewer as well. I showed up to the interview 30 mins early, I brought in my notebook, resumes, I dress professionally, this was requested by Meagan to bring to the interview. The actual interview was nothing or even close to what to prepare for, I even expected to answer questions in the event I was asked questions unexpectedly which I was prpeared to answer, the interviewer lack professionalism and his only concerned was if I had claims experience and if I will fit in. He didn’t ask any interview questions, he wasn’t interested in my resume I brought with me, nor did he care to ask about my pervious work experience . Terrible experience and a waste of my time, I will never use thier agency again.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TotalMed Staffing (Sacramento, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

It was a very calm and nice interview. She asked about me as a person and seemed very interested on how my personality would mesh with the office culture. Overall, it was a good interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TotalMed Staffing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TotalMed Staffing

Interview

It was a great process! Everyone i spoke with was very professional and very interested in me! I was surprised at how transparent they were about the role and what it entailed.

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TotalMed Staffing (Milwaukee, WI) in Nov 2016

Interview

Straightforward with competentcy testing. Phone interviews with potential hospital assignments. resume submitted by total med and interview on telephone with Nurse Manager follows. It was pretty straightforward and flexible.

Interview Questions
  • Can you do almost anything for three months?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TotalMed Staffing (Appleton, WI)

Interview

Horrible. First I got a phone interview with the recruiter, than another with the department manager than another one with the Director and whoever the other person is IDK. Overall the interview process was very unprofessional and they said they would follow up with me the with the following Monday/Tuesday which they DID NOT! I contacted both the Director and Recruiter and left voicemails & emails and later at the END OF THE WEEK, I get an email from the recruiter saying due to recent discussions with our blah blah blah departments, our Leadership team has decided to close the opening for the position due to lack of budget in that department. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. First off if you did not have "enough" funds than maybe you should of planned better and do not waste my time. Second of all, follow up with your interviewers so they don't wait around waiting for a response.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TotalMed Staffing (Appleton, WI) in Jun 2015

Interview

The interview process occurred by phone. I am an emergency nurse with years of experience at a Level 1 ER and have traveled to various ER's in the US since beginning contract nursing. During the interview we discussed my experiences in the different facilities. All hospitals are not nice, and there are some facilities where the staff does not like travel nurses and they will tell you up front they do not want you there. We discussed these settings in the interview. My recruiter assured me that would not happen with TotalMed. It would not be tolerated. I was then sold. The personal care provided by this company is outstanding.

Interview Questions
  • What were my expectations and goals with their company?
2 people found this interview helpful