Touch Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.7

Task Force Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Touch Support (Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Easy, casual, friendly. Met with HR and Tech Lead for this interview. Everyone was laid back, and has 3-4 monitors each. Conference room is comfy - 3 couches. I was offered water or coffee before we started, was a nice touch. Took about an hour, I recommend you bring questions to discuss at the end.

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Touch Support (Lafayette, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Takes a couple weeks to get onboarded, you'll have to do 2-3 interviews and pass each one to move up. Some of the technical questions were pretty difficult, and also hard to remember from off the top of my head.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Touch Support (Canfield, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

Found ad on craigslist and applied via email. Received email response within about a day. Scheduled 1 on 1 interview for later that week that included a few basic questions on Linux. I was promised a call back for a phone interview, which I did receive about a week later.
     My phone interview consisted of a few more simple questions, and I was told I'd hear back later on. About 3 weeks later I received my callback with a part time job offer to work towards full time (which took about 2 weeks).

Interview Questions

• If you had all the money in the world, what would you spend it on?   1 Answer
    • What do each of the following bash commands do:
      ls
      grep
      find
      rm
      mv
      cp
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation