Touchmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Touchmark

2.2

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Touchmark (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

The interviewers were friendly and nice. The process itself is very lengthy and after meeting with me three times, no decision was made. Not very respectful of candidates' time.

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helena, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Touchmark (Helena, MT) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was prompt in setting up the interview. On the day of the interview I was met in the lobby and taken to a conference room where I was put at ease. The interview itself felt like two people having a general conversation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I was applying for this specific position   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Touchmark (Appleton, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

It was Great! I knew almost immediately that I wanted the job!! Touchmark had just built on an entire Memory Care Neighborhood. I believe I was one of the very first few to be welcomed into this community. Touchmark is like having another family.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember there being any truly difficult questions.   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Touchmark (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

I had quite a lengthy interview process. I'm not sure if the same process is still in place. It started with a phone interview, then round table with the I/T Department, then a sit down with the President, then another phone interview with the I/T VP, and then an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are the two parts that combine to create an IP address?   Answer Question

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Touchmark (Fargo, ND) in May 2015.

Interview

It is a good first interview job. No interviewing skills are needed. My interview lasted less than five minutes, including introductions, 3 questions, and me walking back out to my car.

Care Giver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Touchmark (Vancouver, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Short, it wasn't too bad. Easy process, they called back for an interview in about 3 days. I'm sure it varies but everything was pretty easy.The interviewer was very calm and welcoming, they'll discuss your pay during the interview. They do offer health insurance, they also have scholarship program.

Life Enrichment Coordinator (Activities) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Touchmark (Spokane, WA).

Interview

Takes a few weeks. Hand held devise of questions about integrity and honesty.

Interview Questions

• They aren't really into behavior based questions. It was an easy going interview that took place over five years ago. Can't remember a single question. Just basic questions. Would I be available to work Saturdays.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I think I was able to get twenty five cents more than offered.

Front Desk/Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Touchmark (Meridian, ID).

Interview

Availability is key. The HR person dumps your resume in the trash if you need any special days off. No school, babysitting issue, nothing. The pay seems okay until you get to see the work you have to do. Wow. If you are called in on an interview unless you don't interview well and don't say anything that messes up your openness to work any time, including graveyard shifts. Once in the interview they focus in on questions about multitasking and handling many things at once because believe me you will be. Then if you pass those hurdles you will take this iPod psych test asking questions like if you see someone stealing would to tell on them or join in the stealing. Duh.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a time when I disagreed with a boss and how it was resolved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They started at $10 back then but the ceiling is like $14. They will make you believe that you "could be mgt" one day but they move the goal posts all the time.

Life Enrichment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Interview

I was hired 10 years ago, so things have changed. Now they do behavioral interviews. The Executive Director spent 10 years in Korea as an interrogator.

Interview Questions

• They are going to ask things like, "Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with your manager or co-worker?" That is the big thing. They are currently seeking robots.   1 Answer

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Touchmark (Vancouver, WA) in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, then a onsite interview, which included a personality test and drug test