Cover image for Tower Hill Insurance Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Tower Hill Insurance Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tower Hill Insurance Group

Tower Hill Insurance Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Tower Hill Insurance Group in Aug 2022

Interview

3 interviews. One with HR, another one with your manager, and a final round with the Team Lead. They mostly discuss the role, and the company, and touch up on a couple of general questions about the role.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about DAX in Power BI?
    Answer Question
  • Talk about the assessment already performed in lament terms.
  • Tell me about some of your strengths.

Tower Hill Insurance Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tower Hill Insurance Group in May 2019

Interview

3 interviews, one with HR, one with your manager, and one with Top Management. They are all great people, and great teachers who take the time to mentor you and help you learn all about insurance accounting.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of person do you prefer on your team?

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tower Hill Insurance Group (Gainesville, FL) in Nov 2017

Interview

Went for one interview with 3 people. I was there about an hour. Only downside was the interview was coordinated by an outside HR source & they were very secretive/private about the whole thing. Would not give me emails of people I interviewed with to send thank you notes, directions were way off & there was not even a phone number to call when I was lost.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with micro-management?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tower Hill Insurance Group (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in Sep 2017

Interview

The interview was a panel interview with the lead managers of several divisions within Commercial Underwriting. Questions were standard behavioural questions and had a focus on marketing and relation ship as well as technical proficiency in underwriting. We had a point where I was asked to assess a risk (hotel/motel).

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when someone on you time complained about a decision made by management.
  • How would you handle noticing a mistake in a colleague's work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Tower Hill Insurance Group (Gainesville, FL) in Feb 2017

Interview

7 WEEK PROCESS! They never get back to you after the interview. I inquired weekly and was told I was still a candidate and no selection was made yet, until 7 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • It was a behavior style interview with hypothetical questions based on adjuster expertise and former situations.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tower Hill Insurance Group (Gainesville, FL) in Jan 2017

Interview

It is a casual process but you interview with lots of different people. Be prepared for technical questions. You must pass a basic test first when you arrive for your interview.

Interview Questions
  • Questioned about a claim scenario and how I would respond.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tower Hill Insurance Group (Gainesville, FL) in Apr 2016

Interview

Initial phone interview with chief actuary and hiring manager. I was required to take a LOMA computerized assessment which all hires must take and pass. Finally I interviewed in person with the chief actuary and three other managers as well as with an HR contact. In person interviews took roughly two and a half hours. Typical behavioral interview questions as well as some general insurance questions and questions pertaining to the technical skills on my resume. The company was currently expanding and did not have a defined student program at the time of my interview. The exam support offered was significantly lower than I expected and was the reason I declined the job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tower Hill Insurance Group (Gainesville, FL) in Feb 2016

Interview

A lot of questions were asked. They asked questions such as "tell me a time when you had to work on a team and someone on the team wasn't doing their fair share of the work..."

Interview Questions
  • Name a time a team member didnt do a good job and how did you respond?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tower Hill Insurance Group (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

Not entirely professional; expected more from a big corporation. Phone interview was scheduled and it seemed like the screener was largely unprepared to conduct the interview. Interviews are a great tool for job-seekers to evaluate the corporations as much as they evaluate you. I knew from this encounter that I didn't not want to work at the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tower Hill Insurance Group (Gainesville, FL) in Mar 2015

Interview

Interviewed with Chief Actuary, head of Reinsurance, and a few managers underneath actuary. Took roughly two hours. Everyone was very nice, some people were chatty, some had unwelcomed political opinions. All in all, decent. They wanted to make sure I could do my job and speak effectively.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews