TransForce Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Recruiter25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TransForce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nash, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransForce (Nash, TN) in Jul 2018

Interview

Unprofessional. The Hiring Recruiter was disorganized and always unavailable, even though she contacted me SEVERAL times first. Never returned calls. Was always too busy to work with my schedule to actually conduct the interview. It made me think that this was how the company worked as a whole. I eventually lost interest in the position.

Interview Questions
  • When are you available to reschedule?
    1 Answer
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransForce (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2018

Interview

Filled application online. I then did a phone interview. After the phone interview I did an in person interview with the general manager in Tucker. After that stage I interviewed with the regional vice president in smyrna.

Interview Questions
  • Do you prefer step by ste p instruction or just what the result should be
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TransForce (Smyrna, GA) in Nov 2016

Interview

Very Friendly, nice group of people . came in sat down . I was greeted with a positive attitude. was asked for my driver info. was asked a series of questions then offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • what type of experience do you have, whats your goal, what do you expect out of this company, whats your salary range, How long at your last employer, What hours are you available.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TransForce (Fort Wayne, IN) in Mar 2016

Interview

The interview process was very casual and lasted about an hour. The recruiter was very knowledgeable of the industry and was previously in the industry before becoming a recruiter for this company, so he holds a great deal of respect for the job that drivers do everyday and is aware of how important home time and a good wage is.

Interview Questions
  • How much driving experience did I have and what do I expect from the company
6 people found this interview helpful