Transtreme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transtreme Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transtreme

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transtreme in August 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a current team member who I worked with at a prior company. I had one phone interview then a live meeting. Interviewers asked a lot about me and my experience and gave a very detailed overview of the company (I did know a bunch already but it was helpful to hear from them) and we talked about areas of focus and opportunities. Questions were very direct which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

Medica Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transtreme (Upland, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I submitted my resume, and was called 3-4 days later to do a sit down interview with the CEO's assistant administrator. Afterwards, I was told they would discuss, and get back to me. A week passed, and the CEO sat down with me, notified me that they would be happy to have me join the team. She requested to know what my preference was in regards to start date, and what my preference was for daily start/ end time .

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your self?   1 Answer
    • What are your short, and long term goals?   1 Answer