Travelex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelex Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelex (Detroit, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

they just want to know if you can be a good sales agent and are trustworthy. nothing more or nothing less. they are kind of a stickler about sales and customer service but more so sales over all.

Interview Questions

• how would you sale something?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelex (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

I received a call for a f2f interview and 30 minutes later I was asked to apply my informations for my background check, it takes more than 1 month because I was out of the Country

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • How is your reaction with an upset customer   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time that you were proud of yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be yourself

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelex (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with three other people. They asked us each individual questions and then the same questions to each of us. The interview was about 30 to 45 minutes and we each had the opportunity to ask the two interviewers questions.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelex.

Interview

I had applied online and had a one 15 minute interview. the manager was upfront and very realistic with his expectations, your honest with him and he will be honest with you.

Interview Questions

• how would you upsell euros to a customer?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Had and interview with the manager first where she explains your job description and you have to do a role play, after you have a second interview with the regional manager and he does the same thing explaining the description and ask you basic questions as in "why should I hire you"

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelex (Jamaica, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Normal questions a animal can answer them simple question but unprofessional to sit on the airport ledge for a interview so seats no office for interviews just out there in the public

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Travelex (Houston, TX).

Interview

Submitted my resume to the location and got called by the manager the same day to go in for an interview the week after. I went to the interview and the manager was not there, had to drive to another branch to interview. Got hired and it was a four week process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have customer service experience pay is 11.00, if not pay is 9.00 hourly.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Travelex.

Interview

Unorganized and SLOW. They delayed all aspects of the interviews and offer and then even gave incorrect offer letters to employees. In fact they were surprised that some of the candidates were still interested in moving ahead after how they treated them.

Interview Questions

• Do they have their act together? Also, they NEVER spoke of compensation even when asked until the offer was made. A lot of wasted time for the applicant as they were not in the right ballpark.   Answer Question
    • They asked "why do you want to work here". Who knew after how they acted in the interview process????   Answer Question

Negotiation

They negotiated a little but very poorly. I was interested in the role and looked at the upside. Sadly there never turned out to be any but surely there was a downside!

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Travelex (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process is very unprofessional. When I went there, the manager pulled me to the side to interview me. He wasn't very professional either. He was constantly looking all over the place and I had the feeling he wasn't interested in learning about me at all.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelex (Newark, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process at Travlex was very easy. I interviewed with the general manager and sales manager at the time. They asked me a couple questions and about my availability.