Travelocity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelocity (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview that went well followed by an in person interview. They acted as though they were impressed, and then said they would call me in a few days. Never heard from them and then when I followed up they said they were still in the decision process and that the would get back to me with a definitive and were in a couple days. After that I still never heard from them. I understand not getting the job, but it's unprofessional to promise a response and then just have radio silence.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an editor that published something unfavorable about Travelocity?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Travelocity (Southlake, TX).

Interview

Interviewed twice, first with just one person and the second time with the same person and his boss. I didn't think the boss liked me but just turned out he was having a bad morning and didn't want to sit in the interview. Very relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. I was overdressed in a suit and tie but I'd recommend wearing one even though the corporate culture is business casual.

Interview Questions

• What does work life balance mean to you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They sent the offer via fed ex, I accepted as presented.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelocity (Boston, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

Brainbench skills test on C# .NET

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelocity in May 2012.

Interview

Quick interview and discussion with human resources, then a phone interview with hiring manager followed by an in person interview. Final stage was an interview with senior vice president then negotiations.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelocity.

Interview

Too many interviews. I had to go through everyone and their mothers to land the position.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected question. I thought everything was fair and as anticipated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, but not much more.

Front Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelocity (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone screen with HR/online application/computer test with virtual calls/interview with leader/offer/background check/drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were not able to meet a customer expectation.   1 Answer

Sales/CS Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes Barre, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelocity (Wilkes Barre, PA) in March 2007.

Interview

It was a good experience. They have you sit with an agent to get idea of what the job will be like even before a supervisor interviews you, which is something i really liked. I only had the one interview it was in the morning and by late afternoon they called to offer me a postion, which I did accept.

Negotiation

It is pretty straight foward in what they offer so there is no negotiations.

Senior Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Travelocity (Southlake, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

(Remote position) Initially interviewed with hiring manager by phone. Then was invited to Southlake, TX to meet with various members of their executive team. Interviewed with hiring manager again, then met with about 5 others throughout the day. Casual discussions about my background and workstyle.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very strict policy that HR leads salary negotiations. Had no interactions with hiring manager until after it was completed. Sabre is not generous about salary increases and there are lots of "catches" that can prevent you from getting them (ie if you work group is too small, so it helps tremedously to be in a larger dept). Be sure your starting salary is adequate, don't count on the increase.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelocity (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online directly with Travelocity. Screened by HR via phone, interviewed with hiring manager via phone, then day of onsite interviews with 7 people. The entire experience took about 2 months from submitting application to not being selected.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Travelocity.

Interview

promotes from within, many mentoring opportunities. Interview with managers and peer supervisors

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiating at this level, its a base salary and you can earn a good monthly bonus based on your teams performance