Travelport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.9

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelport (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager, face-to-face with manager and team. Disappointed that I didn't get the job, but the recruiter, hiring manager and team were all great.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Skype interview followed by on site. Very thorough and well thought out questions from multiple people in the business. I was able to speak with members of the team I would be working directly for and with as well as senior leaders in the business.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Travelport (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was kind and pacient, spent more than an hour in a first phone interview. I didn´t got any update even after a follow up email. Great start and poor follow up.

Lead Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelport (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a telephonic and a personal round was Telephonic was technical and functional questions about oracle finance Account Payables, Account receivables, General Ledger, Cash Management and Fixed Assets. Technical aspects of PLSQL, Unix , Database, and programming were tested

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelport (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a group Q & A. After the group interview was over, the applicants interviewed individually with a panel of Travelport managers. The managers asked a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work in a group or individually?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Travelport in May 2015.

Interview

We had a 3 person conference call interview where they asked about my background and experience. They asked about the languages and frameworks I'd listed on my resume and explained what skills/tools they would be using on the job.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Travelport (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

A few calls with an HR rep, then a phone interview setup with hiring manager. The call consisted of the hiring manager, your mentor, and other people on the team you will be working with. They asked basic questions to confirm your resume and then gave you a project description. They asked questions on how you go about solving problems and about programming experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about solving problems?   Answer Question
    • When your code is not working how do you go about fixing it?   Answer Question
    • When no one is available for help what will you do to try and solve the problem on your own?   Answer Question
    • Give us some of your programming experience and projects you worked on.   Answer Question

Help Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelport (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Good. We discussed business. Phone interview with hiring manager and face to face with business partner and HR. Direct supervisor is remote. Interview times an in the evening. Also met with business partner. Wish I hadn't taken the Jon. Company turned out to be dysfunctional and cheep. I would pass them buy unl ss yiure about to be homeless.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a painful experience from your previous job AAnD how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelport (Denver, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Initial telephone screening by a recruiting specialist based in Atlanta. An in person interview with the hiring manager in Denver. A telephone interview with the Portfolio VP in Kansas City. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• My people management style. My ability to be innovative and implement change.   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelport (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online using Travelport's required application process, which was fairly straightforward and not time intensive. About two weeks later, I received an e-mail from the HR manager, which actually was sent around midnight or 1 a.m. that day. We scheduled a phone call to take place a few days later. He provided an overview of the role and then proceeded to ask me a bank of rather routine questions. At the conclusion, he informed me of the company benefits and salary range for the role. I was informed that I had answered the questions satisfactorily and that my details would be passed along to the hiring manager. I never heard from them anymore (more than a month afterwards).