Travelport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 14, 2017

2.7

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelport (Denver, CO).

Interview

Brief interview with HR. FOUR additional interviews. The interviews were very easy. Just behavioral. Every interviewer asked the same questions. They lasted about 30-45 minutes. Every person represented the company well but could not give me additional information and I had to go through HR for all my other questions.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Travelport (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First interview- On campus around October. Purely behavior and straight forward.

Second interview- meeting with manager and a software developer, interview from each. They were suppose to be technical but it was just questions on basic fundamentals. It will depend on what team/manger you get.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelport (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager, face-to-face with manager and team. Disappointed that I didn't get the job, but the recruiter, hiring manager and team were all great.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Skype interview followed by on site. Very thorough and well thought out questions from multiple people in the business. I was able to speak with members of the team I would be working directly for and with as well as senior leaders in the business.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Travelport (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was kind and pacient, spent more than an hour in a first phone interview. I didn´t got any update even after a follow up email. Great start and poor follow up.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelport (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed twice for the company. The first interview consisted of a phone screen, two in person interviews and a writing test. I did not get the job. Less than a year later I was approached regarding the same job. I went through two phone screens and another writing test. As soon as I finished the writing test I was told the position is on hold. It was frustrating to be approached regarding same position and go through more hoops. It seems as if they are very disorganized.

Lead Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelport (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a telephonic and a personal round was Telephonic was technical and functional questions about oracle finance Account Payables, Account receivables, General Ledger, Cash Management and Fixed Assets. Technical aspects of PLSQL, Unix , Database, and programming were tested

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelport (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a group Q & A. After the group interview was over, the applicants interviewed individually with a panel of Travelport managers. The managers asked a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work in a group or individually?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Travelport in May 2015.

Interview

We had a 3 person conference call interview where they asked about my background and experience. They asked about the languages and frameworks I'd listed on my resume and explained what skills/tools they would be using on the job.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Travelport (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

A few calls with an HR rep, then a phone interview setup with hiring manager. The call consisted of the hiring manager, your mentor, and other people on the team you will be working with. They asked basic questions to confirm your resume and then gave you a project description. They asked questions on how you go about solving problems and about programming experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about solving problems?   Answer Question
    • When your code is not working how do you go about fixing it?   Answer Question
    • When no one is available for help what will you do to try and solve the problem on your own?   Answer Question
    • Give us some of your programming experience and projects you worked on.   Answer Question