Tresata Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tresata

2.2

Sort:

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tresata in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, Invited in for a face to face interviews. Several emails back and forth with company stating they were drafting an "offer". Never received said offer nor heard anything back saying they were no longer interested, just silence. Highly disappointing...poor communication and unprofessional. Unclear why they wouldn't just send rejection email if uninterested. Precisely why they need operations support to help streamline recruitment process.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tresata (Charlotte, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

i submitted my cover letter and resume online. I was phone screened and a few days later called in for a 2nd interview. In the meantime I was asked to complete an assessment quiz, which wasn't too hard. I haven't tested in a while so it was a bit nerve wracking. I was called to a 2nd interview, easy and was asked to meet with the CEO. Interview process was a piece of cake. Working there is another story

Interview Questions

• Have you ever booked travel? Was it through an agency? Have you ever booked it through the airlines?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiating. But what they expect and what they pay do not align.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Tresata (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The process is entirely through interview and online. Quite irresponsible. Even asked if we would love to relocate,without any salary, plus paying the flight and house expense on our own! Would never apply to this company again!

Interview Questions

• Hadoop and MapReduce. Just conceptual question. Some Resume details.   Answer Question

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tresata (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

initially attended a face to face interview. was being asked some questions on hadoop, mapreduce and was given a business use-case to solve
    then a phone call with lot of technical questions on every single language and technology mentioned in resume
    then an online assessment exam
    then 3 face to face rounds on same day mostly was asked questions about my previous projects, about company and about what I know about tresata and its work

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tresata (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

One online IQ and personality test, plus three phone interview. No technical problem included, only went through some of your projects in resume and general questions on how you would work in relative problem. Interviewer are nice but not very professional and make promise they cannot keep.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from one of your project   1 Answer

Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tresata (Charlotte, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

The process started off with a web application. If they are interested in setting up an interview, they will first set up a phone interview. That phone interview had a lot to do with just getting to know you and reviewing your resume. After that you were required to take an online aptitude assessment which took me an hour. Once that was finished, I was scheduled for an in person interview that consisted of 3 interviewers. The 3 interviewers were overall nice but the third one gave me the impression that he was in a hurry and that I was wasting his time from the moment he walked in. Kind of made me nervious. At least it gave me good experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you sort a certain item in a grocery store? (Based on data mining)   Answer Question