TriVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TriVita Interview Questions

Interviews at TriVita

2.1

Marketing Interview

Interview

For position not in management, it is pretty standard. They look for people who have the experience and skills needed for the job. However, for management positions; either you've been there for a long time an fight your way up, lucky, or connected to the Ellison or Senior Management.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TriVita (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

received a phone screen interview for about 15 min. then came in for a 20 min. interview, followed up with a call to congratulate me. I was hired 10 days after the initial phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something you have a passion for.   1 Answer

Workforce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TriVita (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Skype interview with hiring manager and met with offsite ops manager for another interview. We talked about the company mission and discussed the nature of the mission and I am convinced it is a company where I will be happy to work.

Wellness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TriVita (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy to get an interview. Human Resources very pleasant, Manager advises that there is a sales component. The sales goals and operations should have been explained in interview. After both interviews the offer was made within seven days.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to be a Wellness Consultant?   1 Answer
    • Have I worked in a call center before?   1 Answer

Wellness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TriVita (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2009.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back from an HR admin, scheduled an in office appointment to speak with her. The interview had the basic questions with a focus on my health industry interest or reasons why I want to work for a "Healthy Living Company" I then sat with another agent for about 2 hours listening to calls.

I then was scheduled 2 days later to come in and Interview with the department manager, basic questions again.

I was then scheduled the next day to come in again and interview with the VP of Operations. The questions were about my views on health and to identify if I had the passion for health providing good customer service.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, I was just happy to get a job and was very excited with the initial pay rate.

Junior Wellness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TriVita (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty basic process. There were 25 or 30 questions on typical work situations. The interview was only about 30 minutes long. They said they'd call me within a week to let me know if i got the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to think of my favorite childhood toy and sell it to them.   Answer Question

Junior Wellness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TriVita (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

I went to a job fair they were holding and interviewed the same day. There was some sort of presentation to all the attendees of the fair, and then there were individual interviews. I got an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a highly displeased customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question